Forums

Help › Forums

VALLEY of the SUN C C ( a look back at VOTSCC & WGT)

Mon, May 22 2023 12:43 PM (624 replies)
  • kishoph
    3,136 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 2:05 AM

Great club plenty of tourneys, awards and good competition, give us a look.

• JimQ916
    9,914 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 7:03 AM
    XXXXX
  • ArnieFinlay
    376 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 7:30 AM

This is a great club I've been a member for about 9 months now

Plenty of interesting tournaments and friendly people If you aren't a member of this club and are looking to join then contact Paul. If you join he'll give you a free date with our cart girl Wanda 

• azdewars
    608 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 8:06 AM

Hi there, my name is John (azdewars). I live in Phoenix,  Arizona. I joined this club thinking it might be a good way to refine my game and have more fun doing it.  They customize the conditions to suit our levels and play with players to have a good round playing against the course. You can create any tourney you like.We can also schedule tourneys to play together in.  Current members are gr8 group of people from all over the globe who are there to help you with your game.

Please, dont take my word for it, take a peek yourself at the club and see for yourself the friendships that have been developed here, always with the members well-being in mind.

Again, my screen name is azdewars. Look me up, we'll play some golf and talk more if you want. 

Thank-you in advance;

John (azdewars) 

• MStubblefield
    104 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2015 6:56 AM

Hello Paul, this is Michael Stubblefield and i have been a member of wgt since March 2013. My name on wgt is MStubblefield, i am currently at level 90, tier=Master, i just became a master last weekend, its been a tough road to get there. I am currently a member of the Soaring Eagles CC.. I was looking at other county clubs and came across your and was Impressed with your website and all the things it has to offer people.  I love this game and i want to grow with a county club, i play on here everyday, enter tourn, skill challenges, i want to really improve my game and i feel that this country club would give me that growth that i am looking for. You have a lot to offer and i would love to be part of it, I would love an Invite to your CC.  What do i need to do to make this happen?

Thank you for your time in this matter, 

MStubblefield

RSS