skip nav

Forums

VALLEY of the SUN C C ( is closed . thread stil active )

Thu, Jul 30 2020 3:56 PM by pdb1. 351 replies.
  • pdb1 United States
    20,466 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2015 9:57 AM

• pdb1 United States
    20,466 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2015 10:53 AM

• pdb1 United States
    20,466 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2015 3:49 PM

Any players potentially looking for a strong up and coming CC with little expectations other than your desire to contribute in some way toward the success and future of your CC . We hope to increase by about 20 members soon . That should be enough to bring down the expected daily point average to a reasonable level in our quest to hit the 50th spot .

If you are looking for a CC please check out the links above and throughout these pages .They should give you a good idea of the versatility and user friendly events and activities that are part of our CC experience . We have an outstanding website / forum with many functions not available at WGT . Also a GR8 bunch of members who are your team mates and friends with a healthy competitive approach that encourages and supports e1 in the CC .

Please message me and let me know your intent . We must be able to communicate a little .I will then be happy to send you a CC invite . I'm just saying it is a GR8 CC and if you are looking ? What do you have to lose ? You of course are free to exit at anytime if it is not your cup of tea at this time . You would then always be welcome to return in the future .

• pdb1 United States
    20,466 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2015 11:23 AM

• pdb1 United States
    20,466 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2015 4:08 PM

Hello . Hope E1 is well this fine weekend . Time to do a little recruiting . Everything has already been said on these pages . Looking for some moderately to extremely active in a CC types . Any tier . Any gender . Anyone that can type their name . Play some CC tourneys . Read the CC forum . Have an opinion . Just to start . 

Just read some of these threads . Send me a message . Let me know what's up .

Thanx

• pdb1 United States
    20,466 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2015 6:57 PM

• pdb1 United States
    20,466 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 10:28 AM

I just posted a new thread in  Mass Poaching . Check it out . Last page .

• pdb1 United States
    20,466 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2015 8:21 PM

Hi my name is Paul Bumper . Bumping is what I do .

• pdb1 United States
    20,466 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2015 4:34 PM

I you are looking to play well made CC tourneys . Tourneys for every tier with conditions that enable you to enjoy   the match keep it challenging and make some putts , while honing your skills ,lowering your average , moving up in tiers. We have those  And much more .

Please just message me . I will send you an invite .

Thank you

Paul

• pdb1 United States
    20,466 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2015 2:57 PM

After you have read all of the above , checked out the links . The last thing to do is 

GOOGLE THIS

RSS