skip nav

Forums

VALLEY of the SUN C C ( is closed . thread stil active )

Thu, Jul 30 2020 3:56 PM by pdb1. 351 replies.
  • pdb1 United States
    20,466 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 4:29 PM

You're already in Ray . Welcome . Please enjoy .

Paul

• pdb1 United States
    20,466 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2015 8:36 PM

Saturday March 14 we are going to be starting a Spring multiplayer tournament schedule via challonge ( you must be registered there with your WGT username )   http://challonge.com/ . If you are interested . Please message me and I will see that you get an invite .

Thanx 

Paul

• pdb1 United States
    20,466 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2015 9:02 PM

THIS IS THE SIGN UP PAGE

http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/GvlZYi1r0n

THIS IS THE BRACKET PAGE

http://challonge.com/3cljj023

WHICH CAN ALSO BE SEEN ON THE TOURNAMENT PAGE AND CHECKIN PAGE 

http://valleyofthesun.forumotion.co.uk/portal?pid=2

WHICH IS ON  Page 3   OF THE HOST WEBSITE

http://valleyofthesun.forumotion.co.uk/

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED .

• pdb1 United States
    20,466 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2015 12:43 AM

MAN AM I SLACKING . MY LAST BUMP HERE WAS ON 3-11 . FOUND IT ON PAGE 7 . LOL . ANYWAY . IT'S REAL SIMPLE . IT AINT EASY THAT'S THE FKN TRUTH . WE HAVE SOME GR8 GUYS , SOME GR8 PLAYERS , SOME GR8 TOURNEYS AND EVENTS . AND WITH ONLY 50 MEMBERS NOW . I STILL FEEL LIKE I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THE CC ALMOST . WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A VERY SMALL HANDFUL OF VERY DEDICATED , ACTIVE AND PERSONABLE GUYS I CAN'T GET SO MUCH AS A BOO ! FROM THE 40 SOMETHING OTHER MEMBERS . 

THE DIFFERENCE NOW IS THAT ALL 50 PARTICIPATE IN THE CC TOURNEYS . TOOK A MONTH OF SUNDAYS AND THE REMOVAL OF 5 TIMES THAT MANY " NOT WANTING TO PARTICIPATE " MEMBERS TO GET TO THIS POINT .

I REALLY DON'T HAVE A NEED TO HAVE ANY PARTICULAR # OF MEMBERS . WHAT I WOULD LIKE IS MORE THAT DON'T MIND A LITTLE INTERACTION , A COMMENT , A SUGGESTION , A COMPLAINT , A QUESTION , A JOKE ,  POST , A HEY YOU , OR SOMETHING NOW AND THEN . MORE THAT WANT TO CREATE TOURNEYS . MORE THAT WILL PARTICIPATE IN MULTIPLAYER EVENTS ON A WEEKEND AFTERNOON . PLAY A DAILY BLITZ . HELP TO RECRUIT FOR THEIR CC .

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT ANY OF THAT REALLY HAPPENS . BUT A GUY CAN DREAM . RIGHT ?

BUT IN THE SLIGHT CHANCE THAT ANY OF THAT OR ALL OF THAT APPEALS TO YOU . THEN PLEASE CHECK OUT MY URL'S PASTED ALL OVER THESE PAGES AND SEE IF THE STUFF I MENTIONED ( which is seriously only the tip of the iceberg ) LOOKS LIKE THE KIND OF CC YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE INVOLVED WITH . PLEASE MESSAGE ME . LET ME KNOW YOUR INTENT . AND I WILL TELL YOU MINE .

IT'S ALL VERY SIMPLE . WE HAVE 3 CONDITIONS THAT ARE VERY SIMPLE TO JOIN OUR CC . 

A)  PLAY IN THE CC TOURNEYS . THERE IS NO MINIMAL # . E1 IS DIFFERENT . I SUGGEST THAT YOU PLAY ENOUGH FOR YOU TO FEEL LIKE YOU ARE A CONTRIBUTING MEMBER AND PART OF A GR8 TEAM .

B)  COMMUNICATE WITH THE OWNER . ME . JUST ENOUGH TO LET ME KNOW YOU ARE ALIVE . NO MAXIMUM THERE . SUGGESTED THAT YOU WOULD ALSO FRIEND AND PLAY ROUNDS WITH OTHER CC MEMBERS ( not required ) .

C)  REGISTER IN OUR WEBSITE / FORUM .  GR8 SOURCE FOR MANY THINGS . A WORK IN PROGRESS . A LOT OF WORK TO BE HONEST TO GET TO THIS POINT & JUST PART OF TRYING TO PROVIDE ALL MEMBERS WITH A GR8 CC EXPERIENCE .

THOSE 3 THINGS ARE REQUIRED BUT NOT MEANT TO BE RULES . SIMPLE THINGS THAT I WOULD HOPE ANYONE WOULD BE HAPPY TO OBLIGE .

OTHER THAN THAT . THERE ARE NO MINIMALS NO MINIMUMS NO EXPECTATIONS NO OBLIGATIONS . 

EVERYTHING I WRITE OTHER THAN THE 3 CONDITIONS ARE ONLY HOPES . 

WE HAVE GR8 TOURNEYS 20 TO 50 % PARTICIPATION AND MORE . ANYONE CAN MAKE ANY KIND OF TOURNEY THEY LIKE .

PERSONALIZED & CUSTOMIZED AWARDS AND TROPHY'S AND ACCOLADES . PATS ON THE BACK . PERSONALIZED CLUB LOGO'S ( if desired stricktly voluntary ).

WHATEVER . IT SOUNDS LIKE AN EXAGGERATION . LOL . BUT REALLY IT IS SO MUCH MORE THAN I DESCRIBED HERE . I REALLY DON'T EXPECT ANY HITS . BECAUSE ALL THE GR8 CC MEMBERS ARE ALREADY IN GR8 CC'S . I HAVE TO GIVE IT A SHOT . JUST ANOTHER APPROACH TO RECRUITMENT .

WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU .

May the SUN always be with you

Paul

PDB1

AZWIZ

VOTSCC

PLEASE MESSAGE ME . LET ME KNOW YOUR INTENT . AND I WILL TELL YOU MINE .

• pdb1 United States
    20,466 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2015 6:08 PM

BUMP TIME 

• pdb1 United States
    20,466 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2015 5:20 PM

The strongest small CC out there . Or close to it . We have 50 members . We are almost to level 9 . 15 members with 100,000 pts. or more . Have placed between 30th and 40th place in every CLASH . And we are all broke . We are proud of our #'s . We know we are strong and have a good start on building the CC even stronger . With the strength coming from  only about 20 of our members . The balance just participate somewhat consistantly .   We really need some more members that  enjoy CC tourney play , friending other members , occasionally playing in other CC organized events , contribute to the forum . Being somewhat available for a response now and then . There are links on these pages to view our WGT CC and our forumation bonus forum / website with tons more available , more user friendly and has something for everyone . Please take a look . You are welcome to look and welcome to join .

Thank you Paul

May the SUN always be with you                                                                                      -

• pdb1 United States
    20,466 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 8:32 PM

TIME FOR A BUMP .

There is plenty of info on these pages about the WGT CC part of our CC . Not that much about the Website / Forum end of it .

http://valleyofthesun.forumotion.co.uk/ . Is the url for the homepage . 

FORUM INDEX
    1) 2015 NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS
    2) ALL MEMBERS BRIEFLY INTRODUCE YOURSELF
    3) VOTSCC BEST OF REPLAYS
    4) VOTSCC BEST OF HALL OF FAME
    5) VOTSCC SITE & FORUM GUIDELINES
    6) DON'T CHOKE IT " JOKE IT "
    7) WGT GAME TIPS
    8) FORUM OF HOW TO'S
    9) CURRENT EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
    10) RECENT TOURNEY WINNERS
    11) DAILY BLITZ SCORES ONLY
    12) BLITZ OFFICIAL RULES
    13) SATURDAY MATCHPLAY SIGN UP
    14) SUNDAY STROKEPLAY SIGN UP
    15) FLASH MOB SIGN UP
    16) FORUM FOR PAGE 3 & BRACKET INFO
    17) PERFECT GOLF
    18) ANYTHING ELSE ? (OFF THE WALL STUFF )
    19) FORUM OF OLD WGT FORUM POST'S
    20) CLASH RULES
    21) CHALLENGING THE KING
    22) THE MAGIC STAR
    23) RISQUE AWAY AND MORE
    This ( above ) is a list of the different Forums . Inside each forum is a plethora of topics and information .

Our webpage with the embedded brackets we play through " CHALLONGE

http://challonge.com/ . these brackets are live once the tournament starts . All participants meet in the chat below the bracket . There is more info on running our tournaments throughout the website .

Below the chat on Page 3   is the scorecards for our daily BLITZ . It runs every Mon thru Fri . It is GR8 fun .

These are just a few of the myriad of gr8 features events topics and forums available .

This is just the beginning as this is a work in progress still . All are welcome to join and especially welcome to contribute anything in anyway . Literally and seriously .

Thank you 

Paul

PDB1

VOTSCC

May the SUN always be with you 

• pdb1 United States
    20,466 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 1:48 PM

It is time for another installment of the CC invites thread . So please read all of the previous threads .

Come take a look . If this is something you think you will enjoy . Then please message me ( personally ) wilth your intent . It hasn't payed off for me just to accept anyone who asks . But if you have something to say . Anything at all . Then we will gladly welcome you .

That is the " Recruiting Review Department of Directors " which consists of me , myself and I .

• pdb1 United States
    20,466 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2015 9:55 AM

• pdb1 United States
    20,466 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2015 2:46 PM

RSS