skip nav

Forums

VALLEY of the SUN C C invites

Sat, Apr 27 2019 1:06 PM by pdb1. 336 replies.
  • harrymunk United Kingdom
    443 Posts
    Sun, Nov 2 2014 3:50 PM

yr in mr

Digg
    Delicious
    443 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2014 10:36 AM

Digg
    Delicious
    443 Posts
    Sat, Nov 8 2014 10:03 AM

we are looking for members who want to play every week lots of tourneys running credits and free balls lots of info in cc forum

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,061 Posts
    Sun, Nov 9 2014 6:28 PM

Thank you for just looking . We would be happy to have you .

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,061 Posts
    Sat, Nov 15 2014 9:40 PM

I am pleased to announce that I am now managing the Valley of the SUN  website and forum 

Valley of the SUN club forum

For the use and enjoyment of all . But mainly as VOTSCC's free for all to use website . Slowly incorporating its many awesome forum features into VOTSCC's go to place for chat , tutorials , information , replays , hall of fames , matches and whatever else this well made , user friendly , has everything that wgt doesn't  , open to all to join whether or not you belong to VOTSCC are welcome to use the free chat room ( as wgt does not provide this ) for anything you may desire .

This is just another gr8 addition to our effort to provide a gr8 club for those who want to be part of growing a fun and friendly CC 

May the SUN always be with you

Paul

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,061 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2014 10:55 PM

Hi ! Paul here . Nothing really new here . Please read the threads and visit our website (above) .

Thanx Paul 

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,061 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 6:55 PM

The first link is our WGT CC . We are an all tiers CC . Fun place to hone your skills , lower your average and tier up . We have awards , trophies , prizes etc. We are a young club not without the struggles involved in building a strong club . We have a good foundation at this point .

The second link is our Open Forum . Complete with a great chat room , information , tutorials , links to other pertinent sites , forums , open discussions ,Hole in One Hall of Fame , Best of replays user statstics and much more . 

Our Open Forum is open to all interested people . One does not have to be a member of our WGT CC to register there . In fact , one can belong to another CC and register there . This comes in handy in many ways .For instance , you can be playing a match in WGT and carry on a conversation with someone else at the same time in our chat room , or say you had a good round with someone you just met . Within a couple of minutes you both or more could meet at our chat , continue your conversation and schedule future match ups and meetings . Just like that .

I have many more plans for this forum like , it will be the check in chat room for our up and coming challonge tournaments . It is ideal for this and many other features that this outstanding forum has to offer.

My name is Paul . You can message me with any questions , suggestion , concerns , etc.

WGT Valley of the SUN Casual Club C C

Valley of the SUN open forum

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,061 Posts
    Wed, Dec 17 2014 5:41 PM

pdb1:

Valley of the Sun Casual Club C C invites players looking for a new CC . To come take a look at ours .

We are an all tiers CC ..

We have fun tourneys at all levels .

You can make your own tourneys or I will make them custom for you .

A great club to improve your game , hone your skills , lower your scores and average , move up in tiers . 

Gr8 group of guys here . We welcome all .

We have a good friendly owner me , Paul . . Message me with questions , suggestions , concerns .

Thanx Paul 

We also have prizes including balls , clubs , credits , trophies and awards .

We also have a cool new website / forum that I am working on

http://valleyofthesun.forumotion.co.uk/

Please go check it out . You can even join even if you don't join my WGT CC .

I have plans to try MP tourneys through " challonge " .

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,061 Posts
    Fri, Jan 2 2015 1:10 PM

Please read through the threads and feel free to visit the club and our website ( they are separate ) . If you are interested in joining WGT's Valley of the SUN Casual Club C C . There are only 3 things required :

1) Participate in CC tourneys 

2) Communicate with the owner enough to know you are human 

3) Register in our website / forum 

http://valleyofthesun.forumotion.co.uk/

That is all.

If you already belong to a C C  or if you don't want to join a WGT C C . You may still register in our website and utilize the many cool features it has to offer .

We are starting weekend matches through " challonge " and you are welcome to participate in those as well .

Thank you 

PDB1VOTSCC

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,061 Posts
    Sun, Jan 4 2015 12:18 PM

A couple spots for tourney 1/04/2015 3:00 pm MST 1 hour from now sign up closes .

Click Here

Digg
    Delicious
RSS