Forums

Help › Forums

Inviting players

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 16 2014 4:31 PM (7 replies)
  • JasonBlazer
    2,246 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 10:55 AM

Unusual problem, I set up a practice game, and tried to invite a couple of fellow CC members, and when I clicked on a name, The screen reminded me our CC is now Level 7, and *Bloop*, "Your invitation has been cancelled"....What's up with that?

• JasonBlazer
    2,246 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 3:33 PM

Any ideas?

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 3:59 PM

There have been reports that this screen shows unduely.

As a starter for a guess:

- did you try again?

- did it happen again?

- is your CC really in level 7?

• JasonBlazer
    2,246 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 4:52 PM

Yea, thanks, I tried again, it happened again, and the reason I was inviting folks to a practice game is because we are having a Starter Club/ Ball tournament and some guys wanted "practice"...The "level" of the CC is irrelevant.

So gee, you guessed right, thanks for the help. Or whatever that post was.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 5:41 AM

With your facts, my guess is a genuine programming fault. This repeat CC level "news" is new and undue, it may be the culprit - the consequences are random.

At least the message itself was resonable as your CC is level 7. Irrelevant? IBTD.

BTW: Thanks for letting me look it up NOT.

• DanManCan
    270 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 12:06 PM

If you hover over a name on your friends list or click on it and they are not green, it gives you the level of there CC and says it's yours and overides any other screen you have and you have to close it. I think there is a bug with there CC lvl reporting. Imagine that!

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 12:52 PM

+1!

It's visible in the game window.

Only wee difference here is that the player's status must be grey.

The friends' CC level is not displayed in the usual pop-up, so why is this number in the big level notice?

• JasonBlazer
    2,246 Posts
    Sun, Nov 16 2014 4:31 PM

Same thing again, some players I cannot invite...tier/level is irrelevant, just certain "friends"...could that be it?...

RSS