Help › Forums

HEY WGT!!!????

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 1 2014 7:09 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • desotojo
    2,513 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 7:24 PM

My CC1 will max out by tomorrow most likely, I notice there is nothing in the owners tools about expanding anymore. We've added a hundred new members in the last week. From Hacks to Tour Legends....So I'm assuming we will just continue on or do we get cut off?

Thanks as always,

desotojo

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 8:53 PM

250 is the max for now so yep ya get cut off bro 

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 8:57 PM

Can't believe any club does not have a natural turnover especially when it's that size.  Hats off to you for having a go at a big one, but more yards culling and refreshing for you.  IMO WGT should be rushing more officer powers through to help with all that, but..........

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 8:58 PM
    If you remove those that no longer play you'll have lots of room.
  • spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 9:05 PM

courteneyfish:
    If you remove those that no longer play you'll have lots of room.

His club has no rules CF so they don't have to play just stay 

But with all those no contributing members DESOTOJO whats the point in having them there???

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 9:50 PM

spdemon:

Ok, but there's a difference between staying and quitting the game.

• SabuScott
    29 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2014 12:03 AM

Not making any judgments, but if I was a CC owner, I'd jettison the people who haven't played in a month, if that's an option for a CC owner. Having and collecting like 200+ "friends" on Facebook is one thing, but to me, a CC is a different deal. Back in the day in real life, being asked to join a CC was something special and something of an honor, and required the members to expend some effort. I think the same thing applies to WGT CCs.

Just sayin'.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2014 1:20 AM

courteneyfish:

spdemon:

Ok, but there's a difference between staying and quitting the game.

I don't have any rules in my club.

I have Life Members that will always be there and Seasonal Players who pop in for a few months then disappear and come back about the same time next year.

The only thing I would do is.... apart from those people I mentioned above, I will delete (sorry bad word...lol) anybody who hasn't played any type of game in 6-8 months.

-Roger

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2014 2:29 AM

mantis0014:

spdemon:

I don't have any rules in my club.

[...]

The only thing I would do is.... apart from those people I mentioned above, I will delete (sorry bad word...lol) anybody who hasn't played any type of game in 6-8 months.

Almost the same here. We have only one rule: German language.

I react on new members, accepting most requests from the respective countries, and compliment long time passive members out one by one. There are still a few left who last played 2013.

Having no rules means to me that I can follow my own will in a responsible way. Ownership is not hogtied by democratic rites.

• desotojo
    2,513 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2014 6:32 AM

well i guess we ran out of room then...so be it. i culled the herd twice since owning it, sure it will happen again. we have a real good core group, i can leave for a week or two and the members keep it going.

• PAGES
RSS