Forums

Help › Forums

It's time we all had some fun in the forum! National WGT Enquirer Caption Contest!!

Tue, Oct 28 2014 5:38 PM (58 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 11:43 AM

March was the last time we did one of these.  Here's your chance to contribute to the next National WGT Enquirer!

Acting on a tip from a Reformed (retired) and Verified forum troll our WGT National Enquirer insider planted a hidden camera in MisterWGT's office and caught a meeting last week with WGTdbloshoe, WGTIcon, and MisterWGT discussing the CC Clash feature.

Post here, on this thread,  what you think the three of them in the photo below talked (or thought) about.

The best entry will be featured on the cover of the next Enquirer and will receive a sleeve of balls graciously donated by Opyeuclid!  Thanks Opy!  (If you'd also like to sponsor this please post below.)

The deadline for submissions is next Sunday October 26th at 11:59:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time.

Entries will be judged by me on originality, relevancy, and humor.   Multiple entries are allowed. Campaigning is allowed.  The only thing not allowed really is changing the photo below.

Decision of the judge is final mostly. And I reserve editorial right to modify your entry to fit the bubble, etc. Please check the Posting Guidelines before making your entry.  Keep it clean!!  ;o)

Let's see 'em people!

(Icon & Shoe, WGT employees are eligible to participate......)

And don't let their facial expressions above drive your entries,  we have many to fit any occasion:

Example:

Chad: So guys?  Any feedback from the community on the new Country Club Clash feature?

WGTdbloshoe:  I gotta have that friggin' putter Chad!

WGTIcon: Not fair shoe!  I'm the senior mod so I should get the putter!  Besides, you already got the Tiger Vision for your putter. Pfft not that it works, you seen him putt?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 1:08 PM

Please remember folks that this is for Fun .

OPY

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 1:35 PM

Chad:  Now how did that putt go in?  Icon, you were off line by a good two feet.

Shoe:  It's that golden putter we're giving away boss ... it has the built-in turbo intoxicator!  It just finds the hole no matter how far offline you are.

Icon:  That's Encapulator, moron! Turbo Encapulator!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 1:51 PM

Shoe :  We got the feedback from the testers of the putter, OPY said he liked it very much .

Icon  :  OPY has been a good Troll for a long time , Maybe we should do something nice and give him one .

Chad  :  He will have to buy some passes and find a loophole in the next CC vs CC clash, But he is not the kind of player to cheat . So no golden putter for OPY .

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 2:02 PM

Shoe - Did Peg just go out and buy a 4,000 dollar putter?!?!?!?!

Chad - Nope.  Should of made the price 4 billion though.

Icon - I do love redheads, but trolls with black hair really get me going.

I will toss in a sleeve of balls to who ever Opy chooses.

- WGTdbloshoe

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 2:13 PM

shoe: Now who's idea was it to have a CC clash with a Golden Putter no less?

icon: not mine! prolly the same guy who decided to have a live event in December w/ a weeks notice!

chad: Hey! I told you 2 my son was learning to program, not a programmer! What did ya expect from a 15 yr old!!!

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 2:15 PM

Chad  - WOW someone bought that thing? Shoe......go smooth things out in the forums

Shoe - I have prior plans with family - get Icon to do it

Icon - seriously?  - guys! Do I have to play fmags? I hate the smell of vics!

Alternate Icon - psst, hey boss - don't tell shoe but no more twitch tuesday for him

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 2:47 PM

fatdan:

shoe: Now who's idea was it to have a CC clash with a Golden Putter no less?

icon: not mine! prolly the same guy who decided to have a live event in December w/ a weeks notice!

chad: Hey! I told you 2 my son was learning to program, not a programmer! What did ya expect from a 15 yr old!!!

hahahahahahahaha LMAO

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 2:53 PM

Chad: Man! Did we screw this one up.

Shoe: uhh,,like I didn't tell you the Clash was going to be a disaster.

icon: Chad. I had nothing to do with the Clash.. Sorry Shoe, I need this job.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 2:56 PM

RSS