Help › Forums

Tried Recording

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 22 2014 5:55 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 8:32 AM

I tried to record with Ocam, and the meter is just terrible. Is this normal , do I just have to get used to the  meter stuttering? Is it Ocam?

Here is my comp. Specs

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 8:37 AM

The more your computer's CPU is doing as the swing meter plays on your computer the more swing meter stutter you will see.

You want your computer's CPU doing as little as possible during the down swing.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 9:15 AM

ApexPC:
    The more your computer's CPU is doing as the swing meter plays on your computer the more swing meter stutter you will see.
    Unless you use Manxthon and live in the Isle of Man.  : )

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 9:32 AM

ScottHope:

Hey, Scott -

How does one live 'in' the isle. Don't they live 'on' the isle?  lmao !

Oh, yeah...is Manxthon a new browser? Is it any good for this game?  lmao !

Sorry, bud..had to.

@ Gary (Woodo) -

Can you put a larger image of your specs up so we can it bud? Please. I'm going to hazard to guess that Ocam is a resource hog that's why. Use task manager to view how much CPU the process is using. That will tell you a lot.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 9:53 AM

Hehe, Manxthon is Courteney's personal browser, and I live on the UK, lol.  ; )

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 10:08 AM

CanineSupervisor:
    Can you put a larger image of your specs up so we can it bud? Please. I'm going to hazard to guess that Ocam is a resource hog that's why. Use task manager to view how much CPU the process is using. That will tell you a lot.

Just right click, choose open view new tab, then open the new tab, then press ctl alt at the same time and use your mouse wheel to enlarge

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 11:54 AM

Woodoworkery:
    Just right click, choose open view new tab, then open the new tab, then press ctl alt at the same time and use your mouse wheel to enlarge

OMG, fell over in a dead faint. Lookit Gary knowing how to do stuff. Next thing ya know he'll be figuring out you don't even have to open a new tab.  ;-)

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 12:07 PM

LOL JIm, but it won't make the specs readable. I'm learning slowly but surely. Bare with me 

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 12:44 PM

Sent a msg Gary. Hope it helps.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Tue, Oct 21 2014 12:46 PM

You can crop images using Photobuckets own editing features Gary.  : )

• PAGES
RSS