Forums

Help › Forums

Not Receiving XP's for club using bought passes

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 26 2014 5:38 AM (6 replies)
  • akone12
    6,852 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 7:18 AM

Twice today ( Sunday 19th Oct ) bought a pass and played an 18 hole tournament and didn't receive club XP's at the end of game. Played on different Browsers both times.

The 1st time it happened I suspected there was going to be an internet disruption or something as the loading started getting slower..and had to click the " use pass" 4 times for it to take effect...or so I thought. As I started my Tournie I noticed the Menu and pass were missing but as it was a single play couldn't quit and save as I've lost a pass this way before and/orwould  then have to forfeit the game. No XP's were awarded for my club at the end but mysteriously the pass appeared on the screen upon returning to the Main Menu screen. There was  short WGT ( water sprinkler ) disruption afterwards and the same happened again, no XP's for my club but this time no pass appeared either!

AK

• KnottlaBeano
    637 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 8:44 AM

I think you were robbed, Hope you get a reply.

I am concerned that when you buy a pass your clock sets back to 12 hours. How can this be fair? You are paying for a pass, and then effectively losing your next "FREE" one.

Also I recently "WON" 2 passes, but again the clock reset to 12 hours, so I was really only getting 1 freebie.

The game`s bent.

Ian

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 9:52 AM

After verifying with our team players are receiving the XP and the Country Clubs are getting the contribution from the passes. It is a visual issue that is causing the CC passes to vanish and not return but players are getting those points. 

You should also contact customer support about the passes not appearing. They'll be able to assist you with this matter.

-WGTyphoon

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sun, Oct 19 2014 12:12 PM

Also notice that the pass disappears when you are sent back to the lobby. 

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 11:24 AM

navigater:

Also notice that the pass disappears when you are sent back to the lobby. 

We are working on resolving this. Clubs are still receiving the XP even though the Pass disappears.

• 5nowmn
    6 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 1:54 AM

2 times in last 2 days i lost passes and points because other players disconnected, didnt recieve any points!

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Oct 26 2014 5:38 AM

Users' workaround #1: Don't use passes in MP games.

Users' workaround #2: Don't pay for passes.

RSS