Wed, Jun 17 2009 1:46 PM (6 replies)
  • dummyisdumb
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2009 3:50 PM

How about it?

• backspin63
    67 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2009 5:17 PM

Just curious.. but have you read any of the post complaints about how unfair the Bethpage Black course is?? And you want a new course added?? "Yeah lets ask for that"  great idea dude! Cant waite for the crybabies to start on the new course ! LOL! your user name truly fits your request!

• dummyisdumb
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2009 7:24 PM

Of course I have read the posts about people complaining about Bethpage Black. They're all stupid. The course is famous for how hard it is. This game is really fun and I enjoy it, and I don't think it's ludicrous to want to have more than two courses to play in stroke play. I was just suggesting what course I would think would be fun to add.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2009 10:26 PM

I would agree... I would like to see Torrey Pines myself.

Good suggestion there...

Cheers

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2009 6:01 AM

Wish list of courses....  that's what we should call this forum....  Anyway I think I've seen the new skill challenge course on an ad here... but here's my wish list of courses.... here.

#1.  Warrick Hills in Grand Blanc because it's a nice cupcake course for the whiners

#2.  St. Andrews because we might as well have a Brittish Open also and with the way this game is played links golf is the way to go

#3.  TPC Sawgrass

#4.  Pebble Beach

#5.  Metro Manila Intramuros Golf Course.....  Shooting around the Ancient Spanish Walled City of Manila

#6.  Torrey Pines

#7.  Pinehurst

#8.  Carnoustie because again....  with how this game plays we might as well have more links courses

#9.  Augusta .... 

any other good suggestions for the people here to get more courses?  I'm just suggesting a few that I would like

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2009 6:03 AM

People will cry about the course... but remember that just means they are letting the course beat them instead of learning how to beat the course....  I'm still struggling to break a 74 at Bethpage but I wouldn't have them change it.  I mean what's the use of learning how to play the course if they go and change it?  But yes I'd rather have more options for where we can play.  and we'd have more tournaments too.....

• dummyisdumb
    7 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2009 1:46 PM

A course from PGA West seems like a good fit for this game.

RSS