Forums

Help › Forums

"Where's Yancy" at WEB.com Tournament

Sun, Oct 5 2014 3:12 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 8:23 AM

Okays -- Sorting out the Pinehurst "Events" is gonna take some time.
    In the meantime - this is like a  "Where's Waldo" game or whatnots.

Recently the WEB.com Tour was all up here in the Oregon areas and I was able to attends and such. Tourney was the final regular event for this tour and the Top 25 low scores got PGA Tour cards form 2015. It was epic held at the Pumpkin Ridge Golf Facility - on the Witch Hollow course (there is another 18holer called Ghost Creek all up there as well.

During the closing ceremonials and such I was able to get closelier than most, and I was holding a cardboard sign that read:

Sign was All-Star Beta - confirmed when I saw guys holding official signs with black letters on white background.

Now I was caught by the PGA & Golf Channel Cameras as it was shown LIVE FROM PORTLAND on Golf Channel. You will knows me whens you sees me - traffic cone orange shorts, black shirt with dragons all up on it & NBC Sports hat.

THE WHERES YANCY -- GUIDE & PRIZES:
    1. Watch this video below and take note of every time I (my name is Yancy) appear/disappear in the video below

2. First WGTer to post ALL the times correct HERE (within 1/2s) is Grand Champ

3. Grand Champ gets:
        A) Sleeve of ANY balls they want. Courtesy of myself - Gladly!
        B) An actual trophy (beta) mailed to them anywhere in the world. Is app. 6" tall. WGT
        nickname or real name inscribed upons it.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 8:30 AM

YancyCan:
    You will knows me whens you sees me - traffic cone orange shorts, black shirt with dragons all up on it & NBC Sports hat.

Heres an example - But no times noted:

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 9:08 AM

EDIT  ,, I have removed the times and the ones that I added so someone else can win .

OPY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 10:41 AM

opyeuclid:

0.35  1.11    1.26   2.18    2.30   2.43   3.05   3.13

OPY

Nice Effort Trolly!
    Maybe those whom have won Yancy Trophies before shouldn't be allowed to enter.
    Joking you magnificient S.O.B.

FROM 2011:

Think maybe start and stop times would be easier.
    LIKE:

1:23-1:29 (beta example)

Maybe I need a nap - Nah...One more Blitzer
    THX - My name is Yancy

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 11:25 AM

opyeuclid:
    EDIT  ,, I have removed the times and the ones that I added so someone else can win .

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 4:08 PM

After watching and looking , I need to know this . How or what happend at time ??.20 and at ??.24 you were GONE .   Did the white rabbit snatch you ?

OPY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 12:01 AM

Huh? I go looksee more closelier
    Just came by to post OPY NO - Stay With Me On This Now - Please

Me and you might be the only two just a little off enough to attempt this weirdness!

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 2:57 PM

If no one else wants that there Fancy Prize I am going to post the times ! 

Cmon folks  , Play " Where's Yancy " .

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 6:23 PM

I will start  you off to help .

@ 0.35  - 0.45  ,  Here is a hint , Yancy stepped  in some Squatch droppings when doing some Paranormal Xplorables  , You can see him cleaning said Squatch droppings off his Shoes . 

OPY

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Thu, Oct 2 2014 7:25 PM

After checking out all the variables and taking out the wind factor and adding in the saskquatch poop my best guess is----34-45, 1:11-1:17, 1:25- 1:28 and 3:15- 3:21   

Now I have to go and see if I can unsquint my eyes !!

Gary

• PAGES
RSS