Forums

Help › Forums

Can you still get bag towels from the Elite collection?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 8 2015 2:39 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PaulH0070
    1,339 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 9:55 PM

I don't get on here much now so was thinking of cashing in some of my credits, but all the nike branded stuff seems to have gone from the elite collection?

Or is this just because I'm not verified?

cheers,

Paul

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 12:59 AM

It's gone AFAIK, replaced for example by an hour of transatlantic phone call (with limited subjects according to description, and who pays the phone bill?) available unverified and a custom avatar with hidden characteristics (e.g. ?with a cap to your wish?), if verified.

• PaulH0070
    1,339 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 10:53 AM

Ok, cheers for that :)

What an odd thing to still show something you can't buy. If any admin reads this could they please comment if the nike items will be back in the elite collection at some time in the future?

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 12:24 PM

PaulH0070:
    What an odd thing to still show something you can't buy.

OIC - the top picture...

Showing olde items there has a tradition in this site - the tradition of thinking through NOT and executing changes only partly.

I remember that the Maserati (yes, a real Italian Maserati) was still shown there for some time after they dropped it, and the award numbers shown in the profile section have also not changed when they changed the thresholds.

But, it is as it is...

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 12:52 PM

PaulH0070:
    If any admin reads this could they please comment if the nike items will be back in the elite collection at some time in the future?

A few weeks back Paul there was only the shirts available but stocks were limited. I asked about what happened to the other stuff and either Icon or Shoe (can't remember which one) told me there was going to be a new range of shirts, hats & towels. I was going to get a shirt and a hat but decided to wait when i heard there was a new range coming. Also i was put off the shirts when a friend told me they weren't that great on quality.

Hopefully there is a new range coming soon as to be honest thats the only realistic thing i could get :)

Ah here it is. It was Shoe that told me.

• PaulH0070
    1,339 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 1:22 PM

Cheers Dazza,

Looking at the date on shoe's reply and how the wheels turn slow here sometimes I'll wait for a bit before going through the faff of verifying and see what / if the new range is like.

I got one of the nike towels before this verifying thing kicked in and I was really pleased with it, a few more of those and I'll be happy. Shirts I've got tons of and there's not a lot to cover up top with a hat, lol

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 3:25 PM

PaulH0070:

Cheers Dazza,

Looking at the date on shoe's reply and how the wheels turn slow here sometimes I'll wait for a bit before going through the faff of verifying and see what / if the new range is like.

I got one of the nike towels before this verifying thing kicked in and I was really pleased with it, a few more of those and I'll be happy. Shirts I've got tons of and there's not a lot to cover up top with a hat, lol

It does take awhile, I believe they are looking at a complete redesign of the stuff. 

- WGTdbloshoe

• PaulH0070
    1,339 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 9:43 PM

Thanks Shoe, looking forward to see what turns up :-)

• PaulH0070
    1,339 Posts
    Wed, Jan 7 2015 10:31 PM

Does anyone have any news on any new items yet?

Beginning to wonder if anything will ever be put back on to be honest :(

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Jan 8 2015 12:56 AM

Read and understand these two verbs, Paul:

WGTdbloshoe:
    I believe they are looking at [...]

They are WGT, hope is futile.

• PAGES
RSS