Forums

Help › Forums

A different CC Pass Bug

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 30 2014 9:59 AM (5 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 11:18 AM

I was gifted 10 CC passes, and used 8 of them.

My next two rounds I declined using the passes.

The 3rd round I played the "purchase CC Pass for 37 credit" window, popped up.

Seems the last two were "used/lost/etc" even though I didn't want to use them.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 12:36 PM

On another note related to country club passes, could we have an option to turn off the "purchase country club pass" please ... I don't mind the reminder to use the one I have, but I don't like a purchase deal coming up every round I start...

It's sort of like the ad box that pops up after your 9th hole of an 18 hole round .... very annoying ...

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 2:39 PM

donsprintr:

I don't like a purchase deal coming up every round I start...

It's sort of like the ad box that pops up after your 9th hole of an 18 hole round .... very annoying ...

Both are to the company's vantage - no way that they'll let us escape!

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 7:17 PM

A sucker is born every minute....

Dang that is an old one - probably more like every 10 seconds these days....

• JonJohn2
    307 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 8:02 AM

My objection along with EasyEdwards is if I log on in the morning and I have 1 hour till my next 12 hr or free pass I have to wait an hour or lose the freebie.  This seems counterproductive to WGT's money making ideas.  If I purchase a pass so I can play NOW!  I lose the free one and the 12 hour clock resets. If a few thousand people are sitting around waiting till the free pass is available I would think WGT is losing money in tourney fees, and equipment purchases etc.  Why can't I buy a pass and when the clock hits 12 get my free pass also?

JonJohn2

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 9:59 AM

The answer being, "it's programmed that way" means that no player can change it.

We can only change our habits and action. In this case, make sure that you have a free pass available for your start of the day. In general, it seems an enormous target to play both and not lose the pace, and in particular to your CC, TPC, the need for more CC XPs seems on the lower side of priorities.

RSS