Forums

Help › Forums

Sherbrooke CC of the Week

Mon, Sep 29 2014 12:13 PM (25 replies)
  • WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 12:22 PM

Congrats to RemBeau on this wonderful honor.  I know this club is quite deserving.  They have been very active within the community as well as in their own club.  Congrats to everyone in the club.

Félicitations à RemBeau sur ce merveilleux honneur . Je sais que ce club est tout à fait digne . Ils ont été très actifs au sein de la communauté ainsi  que dans leur propre club . Félicitations à tout le monde dans le club .

Check out more about the club here.  Rembeau wrote a beautiful piece about her club.

- WGTdbloshoe

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 12:37 PM

Congratulations RemBeau and Sherbrooke CC for a well deserved Honor

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 12:44 PM

Félicitations bien méritées

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 2:59 PM

Congratulations! ---  (English & French Post)

As last week's  "WGT CC of The Week" all up here on the WGT, The WGT Alien Ambassadors humbely step aside for this week's featured CC: Sherbrooke Country Club

Was hoping to beat Mr.WGTdbloshoe to creating this post - but "Shoe" is ALWAYS one step ahead of the rest of us common folks and whatnots.

I (my name is Yancy) have many Canadian friends from the West Coast & all the way over to Nova Scotia in the East. Nice to see Canada represented by what appears to be a fine group of golfers enjoying their times up on the WGT.com

Congratulations - We are proud to hand you the "Green Jacket" or whatever we should call this honor from WGT metaphorically!

Sincerely, I am Yancy

FRENCH VERSION OF ABOVE (beta):

Comme " WGT la CC de la semaine " de la semaine dernière tous ici sur le WGT , Les WGT exotiques ambassadeurs étape humbely de côté pour le CC vedette de cette semaine : Sherbrooke Country Club Était l'espoir de battre Mr.WGTdbloshoe à la création de ce poste - mais " Shoe" est toujours un pas d' avance sur le reste d'entre nous et les gens whatnots communes . Je ( mon nom est Yancy ) beaucoup d'amis canadiens de la côte Ouest et tout le chemin à la Nouvelle-Écosse à l'Est . C'est bien de voir le Canada représenté par ce qui semble être un bon groupe de golfeurs jouissant de leurs temps sur la WGT.com Félicitations - Nous sommes fiers de vous le « Green Jacket " ou ce que la main, nous doivent appeler cette honneur de WGT métaphorique !

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 3:13 PM

Congratulations RemBeau and Sherbrooke CC for a well deserved Honor! Your club is a asset to WGT.

Continue the fine job and camaraderie your club has provided the community!

Félicitations RemBeau et Sherbrooke CC pour un honneur bien mérité! Votre club est un atout pour WGT.

Continuer le bon travail et la camaraderie votre club a fourni à la communauté!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 3:27 PM

[View:http://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/:450:0]

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 3:48 PM

félicitations RemBeau et toutes les grandes personnes à Sherbrooke CC .... bonjour Lucie (calamity74)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 5:19 PM

I am Frappefort (Francois , Frank ,Frapp)   :)    I am  a proud member of the SCC ,I started  has a pro  ,I played  many games , and like  Remy(Rembeau)   said , I loved the way members  respected  all Tiers , so   I keep being a member of the SCC, I  and my French origine (Quebecois)  always tried to represent my club  in the  WGT  universe, I made many friends , Today is special   WGT   took the time to present  us to other club , and to the community at large.........  Like the other  CC  before us  I am so  pleased  to have our(  CC of the week )        TY WGT   TY all that have Posted on this thread  ,and all that may do so . I cant wait to see who  will be the next CC to be presented  . :)                          Frapp          

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 5:39 PM

Nice choice for the CC of the week .

Well done Sherbrooke .

This old forum Troll has seen many players from this CC in the forums and every thing was a + .

I say another good thing happened in WGT today .

OPY 

iaaR ( R ) V ft 

• quecha
    263 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 6:00 PM
    Merci à tous pour vos messages ..... Il est très véridique que nous sommes fiers de notre Country Club.  Des membres agréables et concernés, une plénitude de Tournois Internes et un Chef de qualité :)))                                                                                                                                                                                       
    Thank you all for your messages ..... It is very true that we are proud of our Country Club. Pleasant and concerned members, a full of Internal Tournaments and a Chief of quality :)))                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
    P.S. I'm a French Canadian, we have our Avatar.  But I'm sad,  that France does not yet have his own Avatar.        Request made over a year I think ........                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
    Bonne fin de journée .... Have a good end of day :)))
RSS