Forums

Help › Forums

Equipment-serious fault

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 6 2009 3:08 PM (3 replies)
  • EGParry
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2009 5:54 AM

I like the game, but the equipment options are horrible.  I don't know if it is their plan to wait another month before offering a 10 deg driver that carries 5 yds farther for an additional 8 bucks, but if that's the case I'm done with this game.  Offer a wgt driver that carries 250yds and charge $10- it will sell.  Seriously, I can hit a 6-iron 205yds and know men in their 60's who can hit a driver over 240yds with an 8mph wind in their face.

• cmc111376
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2009 5:42 PM

I agree this game sucks with the distance you get with the clubs. I'm a 13 handicap and I hit the ball 280 yds. It makes it very hard to hit greens and stick them with such short distances. They need to do something different with the yardage.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2009 2:49 PM

blah blah blah....shut up and play ......or don't we don't care

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2009 3:08 PM

Your going to get them, but you most likely won't be able to keep up with the meter!! LOL

MisterWGT blog post!
    04 Jul 2009 at 12:06 PM
    Next WGT release!
    03 Jul 2009 at 11:13 PM

Happy 4th of July everyone!  With the looming release pending deployment... I will only say this:

The players have spoken... and we have listened!

I hope you guys are ready to handle the BIG sticks because the days of sub-250yd drives are over!!!  New clubs have shaped up to be real game changers... so I cannot wait to get your feedback once the release goes live!  And remember... these are only the FIRST of MANY new clubs.

Also... the new PUTTERS are going to keep you much more honest!  In a good way!

Stay tuned everyone and again... enjoy the summer weekend!

RSS