Help › Forums

Using a mouse

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 22 2014 5:51 AM (6 replies)
  • RKocher
    94 Posts
    Sat, Sep 20 2014 8:17 AM

Hello

I am using a laptop with a mouse pad. Does anyone know if I use a mouse will this increase my precision on my shots? If so would a gaming mouse be better? Thank you in advance for your help. 

2,111 Posts
    Sat, Sep 20 2014 10:29 AM

Yes absolutely!!!  Logitech makes a very nice wireless mouse that plugs right into one of your open USB ports.  Also if you purchase the K360 you will have an excellent combination of a wireless mouse and keyboard all for under $30.00 if you order it from Walmart and the pair operate from a very compact low profile transverse that cane be stroed in the bottom of the mouse when you go Mobil!!!.

Hope this helps!!!

Coyote

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Sep 20 2014 12:04 PM

IBTD!

The best WGT mouse IMHO is a low-cost, corded USB mouse - mine is from a travel set.

No air transmission delays, no weak batteries, only plain and undisturbed gaming!

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Sep 20 2014 12:22 PM

alosso:

IBTD!

The best WGT mouse IMHO is a low-cost, corded USB mouse - mine is from a travel set.

No air transmission delays, no weak batteries, only plain and undisturbed gaming!

+1

I use a cheap mouse , and it works just as well as my old gaming one did.

• Safdar1
    454 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 9:03 AM

I've noticed a slight lag using my mouse pad, I've ordered a cheap gaming mouse that costs around 10 bucks in US terms, I do not think there is a need to get an expensive gaming one if you only use it for WGT and basic stuff. I'm looking forward to using the mouse now!

• SplashLewis
    358 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 5:41 AM

RKocher:

Hello

I am using a laptop with a mouse pad. Does anyone know if I use a mouse will this increase my precision on my shots? If so would a gaming mouse be better? Thank you in advance for your help. 

I use the mouse pad to click the ding as that is something you need precision and having a sturdy platform to push against (the laptop) give you that.  I use a wireless mouse for everything else.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 5:51 AM

alosso:
    The best WGT mouse IMHO is a low-cost, corded USB mouse

Yep. I use the cheapest ($10.00) logitech mouse made (M100).

RSS