Forums

Help › Forums

All rookies to WGT

Thu, Sep 18 2014 6:08 AM (3 replies)
  • thesnakeyes
    892 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 3:47 AM

HI to all newbies on WGT the game is more fun if you are in a country club where you can improve your game quicker and meet good people who will give you a game regardless of your tier level. No Quitters Here Please is a fun and active Country Club which has many club tourneys, live events, our own voice server (we prefer to chat than type). We have space for 250 members but are currently at 94 but as is testified in the WGT Country Club standings we have been in the top 25 of all Country Clubs by weekly and total XP gained. The clubs above us bar 1 have 200+ members so that shows how active we are. We are looking for new members who wish to join this type of active club and if that is what you are after then please send me a friend request by clicking the link below and I will send you details of our club and if you like it then will invite you to join.

http://www.wgt.com/members/thesnakeye/default.aspx

We dont quit and we play to the end

Have fun and happy hitting

thesnakeyes (aka andy club owner)

• thesnakeyes
    892 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 5:09 AM

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 5:35 AM

How many more of these threads are you going to start and reply to with nothing more than a full stop? It's beginning to whiff of desperation and amounts to spamming the board.

Just my opinion of course.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 6:08 AM

PaulTon:

How many more of these threads are you going to start and reply to with nothing more than a full stop? It's beginning to whiff of desperation and amounts to spamming the board.

Just my opinion of course.

Or, discover the hidden treasure of just having a couple of unknown members and then enjoy the solitude of a private, custom practice facility ;>}

RSS