Help › Forums

Sceen display

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 1 2014 1:09 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • geegadwha
    49 Posts
    Mon, Sep 15 2014 1:40 PM

When playing a hole and standing on the tee, on the right side of the screen is a picture of the entire hole. Just below that is the reverse angle view selection. On my screen the entire hole view display is covering the reverse angle view selection. Is there a way to raise the hole view up as not to interfere with the reverse angle view selector ?  

T

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Mon, Sep 15 2014 2:08 PM

Hello geegadwha. It isn't possible to move the hole view at this time. 

-WGTyphoon

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Mon, Sep 15 2014 2:54 PM

I find that the clickable area for that reverse camera icon is slightly out of position. What I mean is that you can click beyond the lower edge of the icon and it will still activate the reverse view. If you drag your cursor over it from top to bottom, I think you might find that your cursor will still be a link select cursor   beyond the bottom of the icon. Of course you can always click one of the cameras on the minimap to change the view.

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Mon, Sep 15 2014 4:46 PM

ScottHope:

I find that the clickable area for that reverse camera icon is slightly out of position. What I mean is that you can click beyond the lower edge of the icon and it will still activate the reverse view. If you drag your cursor over it from top to bottom, I think you might find that your cursor will still be a link select cursor   beyond the bottom of the icon. Of course you can always click one of the cameras on the minimap to change the view.

Interesting. I'll look into this and see if others can check if things are possibly too close to one another. Thanks for letting us know ScottHope.

-WGTyphoon

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Sep 15 2014 10:48 PM

geegadwha:
    On my screen the entire hole view display is covering the reverse angle view selection.
    You may have a zoom issue.

Try <Ctrl>/<mousewheel down> to zoom out and with some luck, the views might separate. If not, be sure to zoom in again ;)

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 12:30 AM

Just to give you a better picture of where the clickable area is on my set up I've outlined it in red. (Browser zoom set at 100%)

• geegadwha
    49 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 5:32 AM

Often times, mine looks the same. However, often times it's about 50% covered. I was just hoping the hole view could be raise some as the never crossover....thanks for the info and reply.  T

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 9:53 AM

Thanks for the screenshot. I found what you were talking about when testing a few games and have provided this to the appropriate team.

-WGTyphoon

• geegadwha
    49 Posts
    Thu, Oct 30 2014 10:13 PM

Followup...Thanks to all for the advice and helpful tips. This problem seems to persist but I've been able to work around it. FYI it is particularly troublesome on the greens. May want to play a round at Whistler where the green display all but covers the switch view camera option on many of the holes.  The green on the Par 4, 3rd is a good example.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Oct 31 2014 12:44 PM

Did you follow the zoom idea?

As an alternative, the reverse view may be activated by the <space> key.

• PAGES
RSS