Help › Forums

Did you know ?????

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 19 2014 2:26 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sat, Sep 13 2014 9:59 AM

That nb and ty are USA codes so if you aren't a US resident i guess they are off limits lol 

• TyMacni
    1,573 Posts
    Sat, Sep 13 2014 12:40 PM

1 -  Yo spdemon! sapinin? owudune? wachaup2? mknotdunenutin.

I'm not much on today's electronic communication language, however, I am proficient in 

Phildelphiaeese, For those of you (4doesau) who are not, ((1.(ewaint)common  2.(who ain't)upper class)) please allow me to translate. (lemmietelya watt umsane).

Yo spdemon!  ( Depending on time of day or situation) - Hello, Greetings, Good day, Good Morning, Good afternoon, Good evening,

sapinin?  - What's happening?

owudune? - (How are you doing?)

wachaup2? - ((What are you up to?(ends with a preposition))  What is taking place in your life?

mknotdunenutin. - ((I'm not doing nothing(a double negative)) At present, I have no plans

2a -   Regarding your Post, please note my user name, When I started playing Match Games the other Players were speaking/texting during play, I spent the 1st round and half of the 2nd trying to figure out why, when complemented by another Player, everyone called/texted my name.

2b - You cited several USA Codes. I would like to add USA Traditions and ask "Does England have The 4th of July?"

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sat, Sep 13 2014 8:44 PM

TyMacni:

1 -  Yo spdemon! sapinin? owudune? wachaup2? mknotdunenutin.

I'm not much on today's electronic communication language, however, I am proficient in 

Phildelphiaeese, For those of you (4doesau) who are not, ((1.(ewaint)common  2.(who ain't)upper class)) please allow me to translate. (lemmietelya watt umsane).

Yo spdemon!  ( Depending on time of day or situation) - Hello, Greetings, Good day, Good Morning, Good afternoon, Good evening,

sapinin?  - What's happening?

owudune? - (How are you doing?)

wachaup2? - ((What are you up to?(ends with a preposition))  What is taking place in your life?

mknotdunenutin. - ((I'm not doing nothing(a double negative)) At present, I have no plans

2a -   Regarding your Post, please note my user name, When I started playing Match Games the other Players were speaking/texting during play, I spent the 1st round and half of the 2nd trying to figure out why, when complemented by another Player, everyone called/texted my name.

2b - You cited several USA Codes. I would like to add USA Traditions and ask "Does England have The 4th of July?"

Lmao well don't tell the nut case who commented on my wall all those codes he will go mad 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Sep 15 2014 5:52 AM

TyMacni:

' Well rid of day ' is celebrated throughout the Commonwealth.   ;)

• johnwhite417
    120 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 5:03 AM

Everywhere has a 4th of July and its always the day between the 3rd and 5th.

Seriously tho I think it is only significant fot US ( and perhaps France).

John

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 6:31 AM

Though France has a July 4th, too, their significant day is July 14th.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 12:19 PM

It's getting too tempting to put up the ol' "History of French Warfare" blog from albinoblacksheep.

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Thu, Sep 18 2014 12:36 PM

PaulTon:

TyMacni:

' Well rid of day ' is celebrated throughout the Commonwealth.   ;)

Paul now that did make me laugh :) was pissin meself ...

• PAGES
RSS