Pinehurst Easter Egg

Wed, Mar 30 2016 11:07 AM (215 replies)
  • Paiger
    3,333 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 12:30 PM

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 4:26 PM

Eureka! Finishing off the last bites of my Monkshood salad, (thx Icon) I began to wonder if the large 'W' might be related to the direction WEST. The old saying of exploration and Manifest Destiny was 'Go West young man.'

This might be a hint into the message of the mysterious eggs found along the mounds and trails at Pinehurst; the aliens are coming from Cassiopeia and are going to explore & pioneer, and as Yancy has stated, via the many golf courses and head West...or maybe that's where we need to meet them! 

In summary, go play some golf, IRL or on WGT - remember this is inter-dimensional - Go West Young Man!' report back if you have an encounter. 

The clincher was that the phrase Go West Young Man is an anagram for Eggs Mount On Way.

If I go missing, give all my neon yellow Callys to HP.

..and whatnots 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 5:13 PM

Nice Music Post Paiger!
    Gonna break that song down bigtime for clues & such.

And Mr. JFidanza - You seem to have found something we need to know.

This "Pinehurst #2 Eggvent" is gonna require a lot of analyzations and such.

Heres something new to ponder a possibles correlatable:
    Together we are smarter - stronger - and have more Haribos evens.
    Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 6:33 AM

YancyCan:
    Sincerely, I am Yancy

Mr. Ambassador,

Given the eggstraordinary amount of team (community) effort that went into revealing the alien encursion of Pinehurst, I would humbly like to suggest we seize this opportunity to launch a full scale, community wide, leave no area uncharted, unlimited bandwidth search of BPB for the Bigfoot that eluded Team Yancy on our last expedition. I believe it is time. I believe it can be done. I believe.

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2014 9:56 PM

drmoose:

YancyCan:
    Sincerely, I am Yancy

Mr. Ambassador,

Given the eggstraordinary amount of team (community) effort that went into revealing the alien encursion of Pinehurst, I would humbly like to suggest we seize this opportunity to launch a full scale, community wide, leave no area uncharted, unlimited bandwidth search of BPB for the Bigfoot that eluded Team Yancy on our last expedition. I believe it is time. I believe it can be done. I believe.

WOW. REALLY. WOW ON THIS.
    WHEN doc wrote this he has no idea that just the night before I had found the Bethpage Black Squatch and was having a paranormal panic attack and had not shared it with anyone other than WGTicon for verifiables.

The good Doc here is harnessing some supernatural powers. Allegedly.
    We need to talk Doc.

WOW
    My name is Yancy

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Nov 6 2014 3:42 AM

Mr. Ambassador,

I find it best not to discuss such things openly an' whatnots, so's, I can neither confirm nor deny any alleged paranormable properties per se. You may PM me if you wish for a debriefing, an' we can talk of such things as squatches, or even dogs for that matter.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2015 10:40 AM

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2015 10:46 AM

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2015 1:03 PM

TopShelf2010:

Really looking forward to you insight Sir Yancy

Me twos Yancy, been a-waiting for this here eggstravaganza since the holidays!  Thank you for the "EASTER ANXIETY" wake up call you done gave me and such on my wall.

Andy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Feb 26 2015 3:31 PM

Thanks Guys! This is gonna be fun one.
    If anyone that did some "Eggxploring" and is ready to talk about it - still time to get your story in this film. Would be much appreciated - Sincerealy, Yancy

RSS