Forums

Help › Forums

Yet Another Pass Bug

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 17 2014 9:10 PM (6 replies)
  • bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Thu, Sep 11 2014 8:52 PM

I played earlier in the day today and used my free pass. I waited until my newest fresh pass was issued in twelve hours. I also made sure it was after 5 PM pacific time to get my 880 extra point for consecutive days played. I played the Best of Par 5 in order to maximize my earnings. I watched as the point values were displayed but to my dismay the 880 for consecutive days didn't appear. After going to the game screen i noticed that I was down to one consecutive day played. WHAT THE......!!  A new way to gouge !!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Sep 12 2014 1:22 PM

bypass07:

I played earlier in the day today and used my free pass. I waited until my newest fresh pass was issued in twelve hours. I also made sure it was after 5 PM pacific time to get my 880 extra point for consecutive days played. I played the Best of Par 5 in order to maximize my earnings. I watched as the point values were displayed but to my dismay the 880 for consecutive days didn't appear. After going to the game screen i noticed that I was down to one consecutive day played. WHAT THE......!!  A new way to gouge !!

hi

there is no gouging going on... there is no hidden benefit to have or not have consecutive day streak. it's a way to earn experience and we want you to do that.

as for the bug, if this happens again, please right click on the game window and submit a detailed report, so our engineers can take a look

-wgticon

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Sep 12 2014 2:21 PM

as stated in another thread - cannot right click on game screen. and yes there is a benefit to the club in consecutive days played.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 11:23 AM

did anybody else believe that crock of outragious CRAP !! consider the issue reported and please keep the canned responses to yourself. The money making aspect of the game continues as does the lack of customer concern. But thank you for your timely response however inadequate it was.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 12:24 PM

Probably you missed the time for the CDP - I did, too.

I guess that, unfortunate for us, you're gonna miss the door out, too, so you will be back with more incredible ranting.

*sighs*

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 16 2014 3:04 PM

bypass07:
    I also made sure it was after 5 PM pacific time to get my 880 extra point for consecutive days played

If that checkmark is red and you waited until after 5 you were already out the points. It had to be red before 5 for you to miss out. In that case you would  have had to finish before 5 for that day to count.

The only way I keep it straight with the pass is to know the first game you play when the checkmark's red is the game the CC gets the points for when you use the pass. 

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Wed, Sep 17 2014 9:10 PM

thanks for you input people. yes I had played earlier that day and as I said I waited for the new calendar day to begin then I used my CC pass in order to maximize the clubs benefit.    it happened ,please lets just fix the issue.

RSS