Forums

Help › Forums

MIA - Where are they?

Sun, Mar 12 2023 8:08 PM (439 replies)
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2015 11:15 PM

Chopography (Chip) told me that he was very busy at work before he stopped playing. I assume that he decided that that should take priority. A fine chap and good club member.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 2:18 AM

courteneyfish:
    A fine chap

Yes he was/is...thanks Courteney

List updated on first page.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 4:43 AM

P is for piztaker.. he was the archetypal forum cop back in the day.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 7:51 AM

alanti:

lonniescott711:
    Lizzie Rosetti  

I also looked the other day Lonnie - and dreaded the worst and hoped for the best. Not that I knew her, just her odd posts that were without a doubt, articulately written yet soulful and whimsical at the same time.

I will add them when I get home from work but I have to ask Bassmaster - do you mean ChasMiester (had to look up my few blocked players) and if you do...are you serious? If you are I will add this delightful person to the list. I would guess it is banned lol.

Lizzie R was just down right awesome. She created stories not mere post all of which were truly a work of art. 

Missing Lizzie,,,,,,,,,,,,,edge.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 11:04 AM

Checked with Andyson awhile back about Lizzie. He had nothing to add... no word. I understand Strange Magic was having trouble with his eyes and could no longer see well enough to play. He could whip up the best beans you ever ate.  lol

Leon de Bosque was a real forum cop......better not use a word out of context he'd nail ya.

Many more have gone missing...kinda sad.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 12:17 PM

Boomer, still nothing new on Lizzie.  No word at all.

StrangeMagic is loving retirement and his eyes are hangin' in there with the treatments he's been receiving.  He misses all his friends here and wanted me to tell you he said: "Ding the damn thing!" LOL

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 1:20 PM

nanstar:

P is for piztaker.. he was the archetypal forum cop back in the day.

Yep, I had respect for him.

Back in November 2012, but never saw his reason.

piztaker:

Every last credit gone. Take care everyone and listen to YankeeJim and Joeyola. GONE!

Edit - As Joeyola is at best a casual player now....does this give YJ a free reign of the city?

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 2:04 PM

Yep, great thread here, Alanti, lotta familiar names, brings back lotsa memories, even if the ol' gray matter is more like "don't" matter these days.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 2:50 PM

Faterson

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 3:35 PM

andyson:

Boomer, still nothing new on Lizzie.  No word at all.

StrangeMagic is loving retirement and his eyes are hangin' in there with the treatments he's been receiving.  He misses all his friends here and wanted me to tell you he said: "Ding the damn thing!" LOL

Thanks for the update Andy..... Tell SM.....still missing the damn DING.  ;-))

RSS