MIA - Where are they?

Sun, Mar 12 2023 8:08 PM (439 replies)
  • jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Wed, Sep 11 2019 1:08 PM

👍

Wutpa:

pdb1:
      That means her account has been disabled . There are only a couple scenarios that result in that determination . Mostly unjustly made with NO chance of explanation or reversal .

You may know of some people who have had their accounts disabled and you may well feel that those decisions were unjust. But since you cannot possibly know how many other accounts WGT has disabled or the reasons behind them then this comment is just speculative hyperbole.

(The bold highlighting is mine.)

• greenmanfromg
    692 Posts
    Thu, Sep 12 2019 4:37 AM

Carmella (Lovecowboys)  is MIA  anyone know why or where??

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Sep 12 2019 5:13 AM

How about the HUGE CRED machine -----> Taiwan ROC HAOJENTW

Last game played was in October of 2018 ! ?

I hope all is well with Hao. 

Does anyone have any idea? He is a friend of mine, sending along some pm's and still getting no reply, which is not like Hao. 

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Sep 18 2019 4:41 AM

overtheedge:

How about the HUGE CRED machine -----> Taiwan ROC HAOJENTW

Last game played was in October of 2018 ! ?

I hope all is well with Hao. 

Does anyone have any idea? He is a friend of mine, sending along some pm's and still getting no reply, which is not like Hao. 

Hmmmm ? Bump'didy'bump

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 7:57 AM

Remembering romax .

One year ago this week he played his last game .

Still miss you ross .

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 10:41 AM

overtheedge:

It looks like he's been on since that post.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 11:55 AM

Hello  all , I may have an explanation has to why so many are missing in action .Wen I first joined this great game I was in the forums a lot ,getting info from older members and trying to be someone . After years of playing and tiering up to where I am now and giving back what I had received from this game I started to have a small close friends circle.   I would play less  but played at the same time every day with the close one.  And  now  the game has changed for me . I think this is what is going on with a lot of us old timer ,no disrespect to all the members I played with over the years ,age and life changed a lot of things .  It still remains   the best game of golf ever on the internet .   Have a good WGT life all.        Francois (Frapp)   

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 12:32 AM

teamonkey [ phil ].

missing 5 weeks now .

not like him .

plays every day .

any info guys .

RSS