skip nav

Forums

MIA - Where are they?

Tue, Jul 23 2019 2:39 PM by craigswan. 388 replies.
  • K7JBQ United States
    1,348 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 3:13 PM
    She's back! Just got a friend invite from her, and she's played several rounds the last couple of days. Seems she got a three week "time out."
    Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,679 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 3:33 PM

^^^^^^^ Billllll XXXXXX

OMG - thank you very very much indeed to everybody who noticed and asked my whereabouts - i'm on an emergency keyboard and exclamation marks aren't working so you will have to fill in the exclamation blanks, lolololos

Nevermind what happened - the thing that blows me away is the response from my friends the most, it's really special and I have to re-quote Vice President Pence who once said he had to turn on the TV with a broom stick such was his apprehension of the vitriol that he was expecting to face -  that's something akin to me flipping through these pages, lololos - but all I see are nice things so that's a relief, phewww exclamation exclamation

Just to say - if I ever disappear again you won't have to speculate because it will be permanent as given notice by WGT.

So I had better watch my mouth in future and lock posts I don't want the wrong people responding to heyyy - I'll stick to my clash reports, redacted editions from now on I think....

...and once again, big thank yous to those who cared, not forgotten.

deeeeeena

XXX

lololos - hi craiiig 

y'know I have a felt putter thing for indoor office putting golf, its been at the bottom of the stairs for years, I bought it for the Rossa that I bought in pattaya years ago when i had money to burn - but they are a bit easy aren't they, lols

does anyone have any quirky ideas on how to make an indoor felt office putter toy thing harder???

For anyone who can't see craigs GIF...

Heyy you got me thinking now (danger danger!!! lols...), we are florists and have a huge barn and lots of buckets.....hmmm, but it's almost impossible to breath the weather we have had later - it has been the most hot and most humid I have ever known in all my 12 years in Asia, the lake is 3/4 dried up and we are all suffering a virus as rainy season suddenly kicks in :-S

VVVVVVVV

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,077 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2019 6:06 PM

That's GR8 news Deena .

Digg
    Delicious
  • craigswan United Kingdom
    14,814 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 2:07 AM

Go girl .

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,077 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 9:46 AM

Nice one Craig . Girls just have too much fun .

Digg
    Delicious
    14,814 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 12:35 PM

Golf Drinking GIF - Golf Drinking Beer GIFs

Digg
    Delicious
  • alosso Germany
    19,293 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2019 2:07 PM

craigswan:

Deena is good .

But the pic isn't - not visible here.

Digg
    Delicious
  • alanti Australia
    10,376 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 1:46 PM

Here is one from me - APEXPC.

He used to be a regular player and a regular in the forums but has goon AWOL and I have not seen him for probably a couple of years.

Anyone seen or heard from him? 

Digg
    Delicious
    14,814 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2019 2:39 PM

Golf Drinking GIF - Golf Drinking Beer GIFs

Digg
    Delicious
RSS