Forums

Help › Forums

MIA - Where are they?

Sun, Mar 12 2023 8:08 PM (439 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,957 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2019 8:13 PM

BogeyOne:

Very strange indeed.  Looking back in the Country Club Corner over the past 4 months, I find no posts from her about her club.  I think it was called "Straight Aunties and LBGQT. . ." or something like that.

No single word in that name or any combination brings up a club.

Club is this:  THE LGBTQX CRAZY GANG AND STRAIGHT AUNTY

Goldeena is still listed as owner and club has 89 members.  That's all I know, other than what her score history shows . . . .

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2019 8:47 PM

AlaskanDame:
    Goldeena is still listed as owner and club has 89 members.  That's all I know, other than what her score history shows . . .

Odd.  You can click the avatar on the club owner listing and see the profile, but you cannot find the name when searching "WGT players" .

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2019 9:43 PM
    Just sent her a message. I'll let you all know if I hear back.
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, May 12 2019 3:22 AM

She has not played since 4/23. May be on vacation

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2019 12:36 PM

pdb1:
      That means her account has been disabled . There are only a couple scenarios that result in that determination . Mostly unjustly made with NO chance of explanation or reversal .

You may know of some people who have had their accounts disabled and you may well feel that those decisions were unjust. But since you cannot possibly know how many other accounts WGT has disabled or the reasons behind them then this comment is just speculative hyperbole.

(The bold highlighting is mine.)

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2019 1:22 PM

pdb1:
    That means her account has been disabled . There are only a couple scenarios that result in that determination . Mostly unjustly made with NO chance of explanation or reversal

I dont know about that . You know Deena can get real feisty at times . When she does she doesnt care who she goes off on . She takes no prisoners and executes the wounded . So no telling what has happened . It may just be a temporary suspension for awhile . Just long enough to cool her off and remind her of who the boss is . Hopefully it wont be for long and she will be back letting us know all about it .

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2019 6:11 PM

lonniescott711:
    Hopefully it wont be for long and she will be back letting us know all about it .

Not sure I want to hear it - but I do hope Goldeena makes it back.

RSS