Help › Forums

MIA - Where are they?

Sun, Mar 12 2023 8:08 PM (439 replies)
  • bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 7:35 AM

alcaucin:

YankeeJim:
    Now, when he does show up, we should all give him the silent treatment. Make like we didn't even know he was away.

Who's been away ?  

;-)

lol Al, you still get the award for the craziest reason to be away from here! Still wondering if that turtle survived! :D

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 10:49 AM

Any one know what happened to Mike (MBaggese)? The last date on his activities was February 2nd. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 11:43 AM

borntobesting:

Any one know what happened to Mike (MBaggese)? The last date on his activities was February 2nd. 

Mike's fine, I text with him regularly. He got hosed by life a while ago and is on a new course that will find him graduating this Spring with credentials in industrial electrical. He's pretty much putting his life in order and doing well. He'll be back.  :-)

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 12:00 PM

Good to hear Mikey Baggs is OK, thanks Jim.

A long gone name recently returned, Baz (pbmgames) started playing again after we thought he retired in 2012.

Good to see you back mate  :)

Now if we can only get you back into the club..........

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 12:08 PM

WTF?  Alan is moderated?  And his posts are sometimes edited before being allowed through?

What utter nonsense.  One of the most respected and genuinely good people here and he's treated this way?  Who is this anonymous self appointed do-gooder at WGT towers who feels they are worthy to judge this man?

Get over it, whoever you are you aren't fit to wipe his butt.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 12:24 PM

P, 

Crambone.

~ t ~

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2018 4:58 AM

MainzMan:

WTF?  Alan is moderated?  And his posts are sometimes edited before being allowed through?

What utter nonsense.  One of the most respected and genuinely good people here and he's treated this way?  Who is this anonymous self appointed do-gooder at WGT towers who feels they are worthy to judge this man?

Get over it, whoever you are you aren't fit to wipe his butt.

Alan has sinned as have you.

As someone who hath not sinneth and always gets the first stone as the only one in history to have never been blind drunk etc...OK my evil twin gets me in trouble but I am way too self-righteous.....

I get the time out for whatever and the social media shut down if don't conform mentality, but getting things in perspective is also sometimes OK.................Done his time and time for the deciders to man up and let freedom of speech prevail..............

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2018 7:09 AM
    Does anyone know the status of DDRoss1? We use to play often but he hasn't been active in a while. Bob/HO
  • ScottyAKing
    175 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2018 11:01 PM

I see Sweetiepie aka Lily is still on the list.  She was one of the first to welcome me here.  I got a friend request from her, then she disappeared. 

I hope all is well with her, wherever she may be. 

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Fri, Apr 27 2018 3:01 AM

YankeeJim:

borntobesting:

Mike's fine, I text with him regularly. He got hosed by life a while ago and is on a new course that will find him graduating this Spring with credentials in industrial electrical. He's pretty much putting his life in order and doing well. He'll be back.  :-)

That is great to hear. He's a nice guy.

RSS