MIA - Where are they?

Sun, Mar 12 2023 8:08 PM (439 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 4:44 PM

YankeeJim:
    Is he OK at least?

We still don't know Jim.

Does anyone know what Paul did for a living? We did find a guy in the same town as Paul, with the same name, through a work related website and it's hard to tell if it's Paul. The guy had glasses on, but if you took them off and added some dark circles under his eyes...it could be him (it would be a stretch). Should I post the picture and let you guys decide?

Searched obits, found some with same name but they were in the wrong part of UK and the picture wasn't even close.

Mkg is working the Facebook angle.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2018 4:46 PM

Dear WGT , Please take Alanti off moderation .

alanti:
    If WGT can facilitate for someone to take over my initial post in this thread and update it, it would be appreciated. 

if not I am more than willing to do this ! 

If any one from WGT HQ is watching Please give me the chance .

I think you know that I will do my best to keep it on track for the reason it was started .

OPY 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 1:40 AM

For the records, his last public post from Jan 22, 2018. No scores from Jan 29 on.

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 4:55 AM

I've searched 2 obituary websites for the area where Paul lives - nothing came up with his name which I suppose is good news. Hopefully we get somewhere with Facebook.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 6:19 AM

I hope He is alright. Its to bad that someone does not know where He lives to check up on Him.

Go over his house, I mean.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 6:58 AM

mrcaddie:
    Does anyone know what Paul did for a living?

If it helps he is not the physiotherapist with the same name and affinity for Morton Football Club. I'm also 99% certain Paul is an electrical engineer to trade.

I've pm'd both Bery & Mkg with information and await a reply.

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 7:32 AM

WigerToods2010:

mrcaddie:
    Does anyone know what Paul did for a living?

If it helps he is not the physiotherapist with the same name and affinity for Morton Football Club. I'm also 99% certain Paul is an electrical engineer to trade.

I've pm'd both Bery & Mkg with information and await a reply.

PM replied to mate

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 7:39 AM

Happy to report this about Paul folks. I had made contact with somebody on his friends list that happens to be his son. Here is what he said:

Yeah mate I'm his son, that's some impressive sleuthing. I'm happy to report he's all good. Got a new car and been rather busy with that I think. Obviously if you want to contact him directly he's the guy you found me through. If you can't get him on his FB let me know I'll get him to reply, not sure if he knows how to access messages from non friends. Thank you for your concerns.

I asked him to tell him that everyone was asking for him, and to make contact here if he gets the time.

EDIT: 2nd message

No worries mate, I've just given him a call, he seemed quite flattered 😂 he's gonna log in to WGT at some point soon he said.

Thanks to Wayne (MRC) for the link.

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 7:45 AM

Fantastic news! I just sent him an email to check if he's ok! :D

RSS