Forums

Help › Forums

Gifting credits

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 29 2012 9:18 PM (3 replies)
  • GSpinks1962
    106 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2009 9:25 AM

Is there anyway I can gift credits? I would like to be able to enter soneone else in a tournament but I don't see how this is possbile.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2009 4:09 PM

There is no way to give another player credits in the game.

• Telewacker
    2 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2012 2:26 AM

I too have a friend who keeps telling me to join EA sports Tiger Woods to play with him... I am trying out the games to see which is most realistic and "friendly"... its likely that we would continue if I could send him some credits to play new rounds... ( he wont pay)   at least a start...   Yet since I cant, I likely will join EA sports and just pay the dues.  I like WGT... just not friendly enough at this time...       bottom line... cant give gift cards or credits= limited game play.      Other options at this point..   and lots of new games showing up all the time..   do a search on google...

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2012 9:18 PM

Telewacker:

I too have a friend who keeps telling me to join EA sports Tiger Woods to play with him... I am trying out the games to see which is most realistic and "friendly"... its likely that we would continue if I could send him some credits to play new rounds... ( he wont pay)   at least a start...   Yet since I cant, I likely will join EA sports and just pay the dues.  I like WGT... just not friendly enough at this time...       bottom line... cant give gift cards or credits= limited game play.      Other options at this point..   and lots of new games showing up all the time..   do a search on google...

This is why wgt is not a free game. Limited play if played free. Unless you can make every shot a birdie with starter clubs and balls. Then go for it.

RSS