Help › Forums

santa

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 7 2014 5:26 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JCotton61
    7 Posts
    Sat, Aug 30 2014 9:00 PM

If there is a santa claus out there who would like to help a poor golfer with a cntribution towards ne ew equiptment it wou;ld be appreciated.

\Thx

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 2:31 AM

Soon be Christmas

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 4:44 AM

He who helps himself ! 

sure it is part of the bible somewhere ! 

look for advice in the thousands of threads on how to become better.

Swing away and you will get it into the hole ! 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 6:59 AM

The next gifting drive will be in December ,stay tune  , If the community can help you they will.                 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 7:39 AM

At level 69 you are able to move up levels quickly. Clubs you get today you will want to replace next week. Work at getting credits so that you can purchase clubs that YOU want, not something that someone thinks you need.I could give you a Rocketballz 9.5 driver today but the Callaway X2 Hot 9.0 might be a better fit and carry you further, but it is not available until Level 72. Perhaps the 12 other members of your country club (the ones you play with frequently and know you best) might be able to help you more than the strangers in the forum.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 8:42 AM

JCotton61:

If there is a santa claus out there who would like to help a poor golfer with a cntribution towards ne ew equiptment it wou;ld be appreciated.

\Thx

Hey Mr. Cotton --- While I adore moxie (ya' can't get it if you don't ask) , I notice you have been aboard since May of this year. Not long. I used all free balls and equiptment for about a year and did well. I value everything I learned from doing so. I recommend a likewise profile to anyone. With you, I would be more attentive if you were specific in what you want; otherwise Santa must guess.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 9:19 AM

frappefort:
    The next gifting drive will be in December ,stay tune  , If the community can help you they will.

Mr. Cotton-

Use the search function on the forums page to see what Frapp is referencing. Otherwise, watch some videos (under the "Get Credits" tab at the top of the page) to earn some free credits to help you upgrade.

MC

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 10:20 AM

Santa ?   we have nothing like that here in WGT land .

OPY

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 11:13 AM

JCotton61:

\Thx

Having looked at your status,may i suggest that you offer your services(short term) to help Golfers irl,and in return ask them to gift you equiptment in return for your tips.

Otherwise hover over get credits,and then click on earn free credits to see what sort of offers are available to you.

Russell

• br1b3
    91 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 12:43 PM

JCotton61:

\Thx

Sorry no interest in helping multi account beggars

• PAGES
RSS