Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Has Lost One Of The Good Ones

Sun, Sep 7 2014 2:15 PM (30 replies)
  • Putts4Nuts
    68 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 3:46 PM

My thoughts and prayers go out to the (your)  family. You will be missed!

• siconolf
    1 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 7:40 PM

Wii surely miss our evening, and sometimes daytime matches with Papa.  He was an extraordinary Texas gentlemen, who I was prod to call my friend.  Rest in Peace Papa

• gnight
    9 Posts
    Sun, Aug 31 2014 8:12 PM

YOU WILL BE MISS PAPA

• pasette
    55 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 5:15 AM

Sorry to hear about the loss of our good friend. Papa will always be remembered, and will be greatly missed by all those  who had the pleasure of playing with him. Doug our hearts go out to you also, as we know  Papa and you were very close friends. God Bless you Papa.

pasette and pase4win will miss you.

• arikuld
    108 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 4:00 PM

It is always sad when a good persons past away. Specially when the same person had a true heart and soul. I was not so fortunate to get to know Jim but his friends told me a lot of nice things about him that touch my heart. The older i get the more i realize how valuable and precious a true man/women is and humanity as well. The are many of those kind in here. And what is the most precious about this game and its community is that its bring us more close i.e. people all over the word. It is absolutely astonishing and never seams to amaze me. 

My deepes condolences and greetings from Iceland.

Ari

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 5:12 PM

Grace & Peace to "Papa". Sadly, I was never lucky enough to play with him. I had heard of his nature but with so many players here at wgt, we all miss many more than we meet. We are a family here and to lose any family member brings grief. He will be missed but he will be remembered...fondly.

Faith,

Lily  (~ SP ~)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Sep 1 2014 11:44 PM

He was one of us.
    Very sad to hear this news today.
    Working on a short video celebration of papadimples wgt career & times.

If you have any stories - please message them to me so they can be shared
    AlsoIt would be a great thing if we all clicked on the 5-star rating for this posting, so easy to overlook when finding out such news.

Sadly, I am Yancy

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 10:01 AM

While I never got the chance to play with Papa, it's always sad to lose a loved member of this family.

My deepest heartfelt sympathies to those that knew him.

• whiskydav
    11 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 12:12 PM

My condolences go out to all of his friends and family, I had played golf with Papa a few times and he was a true gentleman who will be sadly missed R.I.P.

Dave

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 7:25 PM

So sorry to hear of the loss, I never had the pleasure. My thoughts go out to all at this sad time.

Renni

RSS