Forums

Help › Forums

Personal Activities

Mon, Dec 29 2014 11:18 PM (8 replies)
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sat, Aug 23 2014 11:12 PM

Hello Folks. Hello Staff.

I'm not sure that the problem involving all the WGT members but I'm pretty sure that some of us have encountered a problem within their own activity list, and that is the delivery of multiple notifications, such as the victorius placement in a tournament.

What I noticed is that multiple notification is only for tournaments Ready Go. 

I have already reported to the customer support but they asked me to send a screenshot to better understand the problem, maybe my english is really so rusty as I think,  but to date there has been no improvement and the answer seems to be late in coming.

Just to share.

David.

• wheresubin
    782 Posts
    Sun, Aug 24 2014 12:51 AM

Here's an example :

August 22, 2014

§  wheresubin won the Cabo Back 9 Ready Go Platinum Tournament Standing award.

§   
    wheresubin
     won the Cabo Back 9 Ready Go Platinum Tournament Standing award.

§    wheresubin won the Cabo Back 9 Ready Go Platinum Tournament Standing award.

§    wheresubin won the Cabo Back 9 Ready Go Platinum Tournament Standing award.

§    wheresubin won the Bethpage Front 9 Ready go Crystal Tournament Standing award.

§    wheresubin won the Bethpage Front 9 Ready go Crystal Tournament Standing award.

§    wheresubin came in first place in St Andrews Back 9 Ready Go.

§    wheresubin won the St Andrews Back 9 Ready Go Diamond Tournament Standing award.

§    wheresubin won the St Andrews Back 9 Ready Go Diamond Tournament Standing award.

§    wheresubin won the Kiawah Back 9 Ready Go Platinum Tournament Standing award.

§    wheresubin won the Kiawah Back 9 Ready Go Platinum Tournament Standing award.

§    wheresubin holed a shot from 8.41 yards.

§    wheresubin holed a shot from 38.04 yards.

§    wheresubin made an eagle on hole #2 on CHATEAU WHISTLER.

§    wheresubin made an eagle on hole #1 on CHATEAU WHISTLER.

§    wheresubin won the Pinehurst No. 2 Back 9 Ready Go Platinum Tournament Standing award.

§    wheresubin won the Pinehurst No. 2 Back 9 Ready Go Platinum Tournament Standing award.

§   
    wheresubin
     won the Pinehurst No. 2 Back 9 Ready Go Platinum Tournament Standing award.

§    wheresubin purchased the NIKE 20XI-X Ball (L71+) in the Pro Shop.

§    wheresubin made an eagle on hole #15 on CABO DEL SOL.

§    wheresubin won the Tour Legend Olympic Back 9 Ready Go Crystal Tournament Standing award.

§    wheresubin won the Tour Legend Olympic Back 9 Ready Go Crystal Tournament Standing award.

§    wheresubin won the Uneven Lies Cabo Back 9 Ready Go Crystal Tournament Standing award.

§    wheresubin won the Uneven Lies Cabo Back 9 Ready Go Crystal Tournament Standing award.

§    wheresubin holed a shot from 7.59 yards.

§    wheresubin made an eagle on hole #15 on CABO DEL SOL.

My first observed occurance of this bug  was   June 18th 2014

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Aug 24 2014 1:18 AM
    It comes up in Friends Activity too Mr Fraenkel. You'd have thought WGT would have asked one of their mods for verification.
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Aug 24 2014 4:26 AM

I hope so, thanks Courteney and thanks Ubin.

I already think that this kind of issue it's paired with the Ready Go events update delay. I can't say it's right the way I think but I can say that there's another issue for the RG tour sign up where the tournament you had previously play didn't recharged on the open tournaments list.

Hope it will be fix as soon as possible, I don't want open contacts with the customer support everyday or every time I enter a RG to get a refresh or even a recharge for my profile. Right now I didn't find no more the Bethpage B9 and the Whistler F18, entered yesterday, closed and paid off with awards but no sign up in the RG open tournaments.

It's not complicated as like as I wrote.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Sun, Aug 24 2014 12:42 PM

courteneyfish:
    It comes up in Friends Activity too Mr Fraenkel. You'd have thought WGT would have asked one of their mods for verification.

It is verified, I am not sure why they asked for a screen shot.  I know that the QA team have been sorting out a couple of bugs.  Hopefully they can have a fix ready soon.  However I believe the main bug they have been chasing down is the CC Pass issues. 

- WGTdbloshoe

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Mon, Aug 25 2014 1:20 AM

Thank You Bloshoe. Waiting for some news.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 2:30 AM

I want to bump this thread with another issue about the personal activities on the player profile. Just close by few minutes Ready Go event #70542, close it with a good position and only one eagle on #2 (Congressional #6) but there's no sign of this normal "activity" in my profile.

Do any one find this issue or I have to contact personally the customer support.

Thank you.

• SilentDrifter
    1,337 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 9:40 AM

I am in agreement about the "no sign of this normal "activity".  Here is an example- this Double Eagle is no where to be found in my activity or other places- except me saving the shot.

SD

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Mon, Dec 29 2014 11:18 PM

It's been passed months since this problem show off and it's still working fine.

Hope for the next year it will be fix just to have back a sane personal activities line.

RSS