Forums

Help › Forums

The 12 Days of Christmas(December) 2014.....A Poll

Wed, Aug 27 2014 8:31 AM (32 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 5:36 PM

Hey Everyone-

Yeah, I know it's only August but I'm already planning the event for December 2014. I am playing around with three different ideas and wanted to test the waters with one of them.

My question to you is this-

If you were planning to, hoping to, or wanted to play Santa in December 2014.....would you have the ability to save up 5,000 credits between November 1st and December 1st 2014?

I AM NOT ASKING YOU OR TELLING YOU TO START SAVING CREDITS!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T START SAVING YOUR CREDITS!!!!!!! I AM NOT SAYING YOU NEED 5,000 CREDITS TO PARTICIPATE!!!!!!!!!

I am simply asking," If I announced the""Help Wanted....Santas Needed"" early, would you have the ability to save up 5,000 credits between November 1st and December 1st 2014?"

Note- by responding to this thread you are NOT signing up to play Santa in Dec. 2014. The sign up for that is months away.

Thank you all in advance for your feedback.

MC

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Fri, Aug 22 2014 6:29 PM

Hello . My name is OPY and I would like to reply .

I think that there are many players here in WGT land that would like to be a Santa but do not have that many credits to offer .

Yes it is nice of them that have lots of credits to offer . 

But I also think that the players who can just offer a small gift should have a chance to give back to the community .

Some times it is not about the number of gifts or cost of the gift that counts .

I think it is more about just wanting to take part is something special .

And the gift you get back when someone tells you " Thank you " .

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Sat, Aug 23 2014 3:07 PM

bump

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Aug 23 2014 3:37 PM

opyeuclid:

Hello . My name is OPY and I would like to reply .

I think that there are many players here in WGT land that would like to be a Santa but do not have that many credits to offer .

Yes it is nice of them that have lots of credits to offer . 

But I also think that the players who can just offer a small gift should have a chance to give back to the community .

Some times it is not about the number of gifts or cost of the gift that counts .

I think it is more about just wanting to take part is something special .

And the gift you get back when someone tells you " Thank you " .

OPY

I fully agree with this.

But I would also like to answer "yes" to MC's question.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Aug 23 2014 3:44 PM

I have sent MrC a private message. Just posting here as a sign of support for this.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Sat, Aug 23 2014 4:18 PM

If players can afford the 5,00 credits fantastic.  If not then we shouldn't discourage them from gifting.  Maybe let them team up to combine credits. 

WGT is of course on board and will participate.

- WGTdbloshoe

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Sat, Aug 23 2014 4:33 PM

mrcaddie:
    Note- by responding to this thread you are NOT signing up to play Santa in Dec. 2014. The sign up for that is months away.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Aug 23 2014 4:47 PM

Shoe it is not 5.00 it is 50.00. I would love to be a Santa if I can. I have been part of this since day one, was actually on the ground floor. I will do my best to be part of this. As OPY would say, another good day on WGT.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Aug 23 2014 5:34 PM

I can foresee the mother of all giveaways here, so lets make 2014 the year of the MrC giveathon. I will be involved,and if anybody needs help, drop me a line.

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Sat, Aug 23 2014 6:07 PM

Agree with MK, who is agreeing with Opy and MC. I know its not the intention of MC to discourage anyone, that has never been the spirit, so i agree that people shouldn't feel like they shouldn't or can't give because they don't have or can't afford 5Kcr.

I know 100% that is not why he is asking that question. So like someone else said maybe they can team up, if that is possible, depending on what is being given and how it is structure.

I am actually very curious to see where MC is going with this.

Short answer: Yes I can have 5K by Christmas and would gladly participate, even tho this thread is not asking about participation

RSS