Forums

Help › Forums

Adobe Flashplayer 10

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 13 2008 11:27 AM (9 replies)
  • RetiredGuy001
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2008 11:25 AM

I just downloaded the latest Flashplayer on the laptop I use when I travel from Adobe and WGT says I need Flashplayer 9.0 to play.  Is there something I can do ?  WGT is great to pass the time in the hotel when I travel for work.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2008 12:59 PM

Flash 10 still should work, there may be a few edge cases we do not know about with that version. If you don't mind being our tester, please use Flash 10 and let us know how it goes.  Be sure to send us any errors.

Thanks

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2008 5:04 PM

I have switched over to Flash !0, and find the game running more smoothly than before.  As an aside, I also increased the amount of storage Flash can store on my PC from 100kb to 1 MB.  Perhaps this could be looked into as a way to cache more information and create smoother game play.  Feel free to use me as a Flash 10 tester.  I will report any and all anomolous activity.

• ColFlanders
    22 Posts
    Sat, Nov 8 2008 1:47 AM

Holy crap! I just updated, and it's WAY smoother! This could solve a lot of people's issues.

Thanks for the heads up!

• SERGI0GARCIA
    19 Posts
    Sat, Nov 8 2008 3:21 AM

damn no one told me!may game is allllways laggy, now i can return to the top ten :O

also at colege we cant play cos it wont DL flash player, is there anyway around this, cos college free time is booring :D

cheers

• paulv54
    9 Posts
    Sat, Nov 8 2008 9:54 AM

Don't know if it's helpful, but 10 works great on my machine, and increasing the memory that flash can use is a big help... i don't get any lag on swings now, as i occasionally did before.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Nov 11 2008 5:03 PM

Thank you for all the Flash 10 info, keep the comments coming.

• PeteBolte
    172 Posts
    Wed, Nov 12 2008 2:37 PM

How do you update the memory to a larger size?

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Wed, Nov 12 2008 4:59 PM

Right -click on the Game Window, then Settings.  Choose Advanced, and a webpage opens up.   On the left, choose Global Storage Settings Panel.  Move the slider bar to whatever level you wish.  That's it.  While you're there you might as well clear the Flash cache.  Choose Website Storage Settings panel, then Delete All Sites.

• PeteBolte
    172 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2008 11:27 AM

Thanks bro 

RSS