Forums

Help › Forums

Contributions , are based on what ???

Sat, Jan 23 2016 10:53 PM (8 replies)
  • readtornot
    1,014 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 4:26 PM

I  just spotted a new category listed about each member of my choice in Country Clubs statistics chart called - contributions - and astonished that I am listed as one of the smallest contributors , when I  expected to be closer to the top of the list having spent hundreds alone on personal gifts to friends , prizes for my many popular club tournaments , my top shelf equipment , my 2,300  rounds played  since September of 2012 .. and my $40.00 lifetime earnings ..... yet I was listed as having contributing 31 , ?? 31 what  , what could WGT be using as a scale to measure - contributions -  which apparently found me to be nearly  invisible .... Regards all , readtornot 

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 5:25 PM

Hello readtornot.

Contributions is a new addition for Country Clubs. Using a Country Club Pass in a game will earn your Country Club XP points. Earning XP by using these passes is the only way to "contribute" to the Country Club. Players can view their recent contribution to the Country Club by clicking on the members section on the Game Client while on the Country Club page. 

Additionally you can find the Help Section in the Country Club menu (in game). If you need more information on Country Clubs this is the best place to view. 

Please note that while we appreciate all the life earns and time spent on the game these do not factor in as contribution.

-WGTyphoon

• readtornot
    1,014 Posts
    Wed, Aug 20 2014 9:34 AM

Well now , Thank You very much WGTyphoon  for the immediate response ...

I'm okay now with my listed contributions , the Club Membership knows of my personal contributions as do I . Additionally I shall buy enough passes ( 1 a day ) to cover the cost of your generous offer to supply ((   Free  ))  Putter Pal , which was already part of my game . 

The Putter Pal has improved my skill in Putting  by 50 % , particularly on long putts , and with very few 3 putts going forward - per day , if any at all .   Only recently a Legend and now teeing up from distant tee boxes  , it'll take me a while to  bring the rest of my game up to the jump made with the aid of Putter Pal ...

Though Putter Pal is initially awkward , my second attempt was successful , using Putter Pal right along side of my crude and unreliable home made ruler until the home made measuring device was no longer needed , it took about 4 to 6 weeks ... to improve my putting with Putter Pal my an amazing 50 %

Putter Pal probably performs individually on each home computer ,  requiring slight adjustment of distance ... Having discovered that it's more accurate when scoping out a putt of 54 feet  to perhaps only hit my ball 49 to 50 feet due to variances in inertia as applied to my personal pc ... and that works for me , many more long putts are now dropped .

Thanks again WGTyphoon . and All ;

readtornot  

• TripleBe
    12 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2015 1:04 PM

owner how due i contribute contributions to my country club

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2015 3:58 PM

use your free pass daily for xp,s to your cc simples

• Golfy48
    22 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 7:25 PM

The one free pass per day, always use that on your first game of that day that you finish. That way your club and  you get the daily bonus too.You might also want to make your first game everyday an 18 hole game to get the most xp for you and your club for that one first game.

It is best to play one game a day to keep your 880 xp daily bonus running, so the best minimum is playing one game per day and using your one free pass per day in the same game.. If no time to play, at least play a 9CTTH w/ pass, or a blitz w/pass, those don't take long and keeps your 880 xp bonus rolling.

• raspril
    126 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2016 7:30 AM

CC Passes come every 12 hours for me ,,so I try to use 2 a day..And Golfy is right,,

Play an 18  for max points..

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2016 10:01 PM

raspril:

CC Passes come every 12 hours for me ,,so I try to use 2 a day..And Golfy is right,,

use it if you have it, only  the Georgians have a North Korean look at how to use those things.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2016 10:53 PM

raspril:

And can someone remind me what the benefits to the club are?

Great concept by WGT, atrocious execution.

RSS