Forums

Help › Forums

Blocked Players

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 19 2014 8:11 PM (5 replies)
  • cherokeegreen
    32 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 3:20 PM

After going through the first few pages of this thread i see no relevant info so....after being a member for a few years and achieving legend i have come across some players that were...born to be blocked. Currently i have 2+ pages of offenders who either were verbally abusive or quit a game....y'all know what i mean. The point is....i'm seeing them show up and it's mostly when i create the game but i have also noticed it when searching for a game also. I use caution, paying attention of spelling, caps and going back to my block list to confirm. I know people make multiple similar identities and yes i usually block those too. So why am i seeing players i have blocked? one's i've blocked years ago and some recently!! Any ideas?

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 5:37 PM

cherokeegreen:

After going through the first few pages of this thread i see no relevant info so....after being a member for a few years and achieving legend i have come across some players that were...born to be blocked. Currently i have 2+ pages of offenders who either were verbally abusive or quit a game....y'all know what i mean. The point is....i'm seeing them show up and it's mostly when i create the game but i have also noticed it when searching for a game also. I use caution, paying attention of spelling, caps and going back to my block list to confirm. I know people make multiple similar identities and yes i usually block those too. So why am i seeing players i have blocked? one's i've blocked years ago and some recently!! Any ideas?

Blocking them won't stop them from getting in a game only for writing on your wall or sending you a friend request and or inviting you to a game  (i think the fr and game part lol)

EITD with 0 friends why even block people seems pointless to me 

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 6:24 PM

cherokeegreen:

After going through the first few pages of this thread i see no relevant info so

1/  Yours is the topic starter

....after being a member for a few years and achieving legend i have come across some players that were...born to be blocked. Currently i have 2+ pages of offenders who either were verbally abusive or quit a game

2/  Some of your wall posts on players walls that still remain are of the highest verbal abuse I have ever seen 

....y'all know what i mean.

3/ No

The point is....i'm seeing them show up and it's mostly when i create the game but i have also noticed it when searching for a game also. I use caution, paying attention of spelling, caps and going back to my block list to confirm. I know people make multiple similar identities and yes i usually block those too. So why am i seeing players i have blocked? one's i've blocked years ago and some recently!!

4/ I bet they think the same 

Any ideas?

and finally ....

5/  Block me please, I wish never to meet you on any course in my lifetime

Some of the profanities I see you have written on members walls is of the highest order.

Why your even still allowed to use this site / game is beyond me.

WGT, Please check out this guys posts.

• cherokeegreen
    32 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 6:30 PM

I only reply in kind......should have kept my mouth shut i see......whoever close this worthless thread.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 8:11 PM

cherokeegreen:

I only reply in kind......should have kept my mouth shut i see......whoever close this worthless thread.

BAD attitude i see maybe other aren't the issue block away lol

RSS