Forums

Help › Forums

Rory Macellroy or Lee Westwood?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 13 2012 6:05 PM (98 replies)
  • nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 8:24 AM

ooooh....i can feel me arteries restricting....(cant beat a bit of cheese...my comfort food is cheese on toast...usually chedder!) but just to go one better miss rhubarb strudle..................moose milk cheese.....only taken from three moose...they have names...most expensive! also u cannot beat english mustard, makes your nose twinge...or horseradish!(though not english but as nose twingeworthy!)

and not to split hairs mr griff, it`s picca-lilly(or lilli)....which is quite sbooky!

HAVE A GRUESOME HALLOWEEN!!

• JerryK74
    268 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2010 12:18 PM

luckysump:

I'm confused,   What this got to do with Macellroy and Westwood

Your not the only one sump.........Anyhow it has to be Westwood, Tiger's time has come to an end, 281 weeks at the top apparently, and to think Westwood could wake up next Monday morning as the new world no.1 without striking a ball this weekend.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 8:58 PM

I think tomorrow Nov.1 Westwood will wake up as #1, with out touching a club in sometime!

With this said I think it only relates to Tigers personal woes and his decision not to play that many tournaments this year!

Cheers

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 9:25 PM

lilrob88:

Westwood has my vote...

By the end of this year he will be ranked #1 in the world

Guess I was right :D

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Oct 31 2010 9:28 PM
    It's so very funny. Westwood has won only twice on the PGA Tour, no majors, and 32 times World Wide, from Bankok to Hanoi...what a joke. This ranking system is a true gem. LMFAO
  • lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 11:53 AM

I'll make another statement :)

by the end of the masters next year Tiger will be #1 in the world again

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 1:53 PM

lilrob88:

lilrob88:

Westwood has my vote...

By the end of this year he will be ranked #1 in the world

Guess I was right :D

Wow Rob...............WGT's gain is a tremendous loss to rocket science.

The Yak

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 2:11 PM

SweetiePie:
    It's so very funny. Westwood has won only twice on the PGA Tour, no majors, and 32 times World Wide, from Bankok to Hanoi...what a joke. This ranking system is a true gem. LMFAO

You'll have a much smarter model up your sleeve won't you fella. Tell us all what it is while laughing your fat @rse off. Every professional golfer and national golfing association accepts the weighted points system as the best model for determining the world ranked #1 golfer at anyone time, but that is not good enough for you, you know better don't you?

You try to pass yourself as a 22 year girl and yet you profess to know better than the accumulated and combined knowledge of the European, American and every other international golfing organisation on the planet.

Do us all a favour, drop the pretence, and stop boring us with your crassness, you freak.

The Yak

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 2:33 PM

Or is it because its a English Bloke thats Nb 1 not an Amercian i wonder,

Just a thought.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2010 3:45 PM

Yakublue:
    Every professional golfer and national golfing association accepts the weighted points system as the best model for determining the world ranked #1 golfer at anyone time

I don't. I prefer to use my own eyes and my own brain. I suggest you sign up for both. You'll love them. Re-read the things you have written, and if you can't see that you need the latter, then keep writing for my pleasure.

RSS