How to disable your popup blocker

Tue, Sep 1 2020 11:55 AM (62 replies)
  • SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2015 8:28 AM

Solarflares:
    install "Honey Badger"

Err....  you might mean "Privacy Badger" 

its ok  along with "uBlock Origin" .......

Although they work to a degree, These things can stop webpages loading.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Nov 10 2015 7:57 AM

• RealSwingGolf
    12 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2015 3:25 AM

the best abp for firefox ...

• paultownson
    1,909 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2016 4:10 PM

The only pop-up thingy that I need to stop, is the damn WGT one.   I know when one is there mid-game, because my meter goes crazy, the dots on the green speed up and slow down and it can cost me 10 shots on an 18 hole round and quite often a 200cr ball.   As soon as my round is over and I go back to the main menu, there it is!    Arrgghhhh!!!

Can I do anything about this?

Thanks.

Paul.

• mrshanestaley
    659 Posts
    Mon, Jun 13 2016 7:30 PM

Hey Paul, hope you guys at TRMAD are doing well!

It got to the point where I would close the main WGT window & any others that were open so all I had was the active game window. Just sucks when you are done having to open it back up, but improved my gameplay a good bit. Hope it helps!

MrShane

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2016 4:58 PM

paultownson:

The only pop-up thingy that I need to stop, is the damn WGT one.   I know when one is there mid-game, because my meter goes crazy, the dots on the green speed up and slow down and it can cost me 10 shots on an 18 hole round and quite often a 200cr ball.   As soon as my round is over and I go back to the main menu, there it is!    Arrgghhhh!!!

Can I do anything about this?

Thanks.

Paul.

Clear your browser cache and your flash cache and consider installing a barebones browser just for WGT. Something like Maxthon, Ghost or Comodo Ice Dragon. If you're still around.

• dogstalker888
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2017 1:22 AM

nice. thank you so much for this tip. very helpful

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2017 2:27 PM

Yvw. Just leave $5 in the box by the door. TYIA

• whank
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Jan 31 2017 1:15 PM

I use Maxthon top right corner click ABP then click disable.I recomend using Maxthon comes with built in add blocker plus.Also smooth swing meter

RSS