Forums

Help › Forums

How to disable your popup blocker

Tue, Sep 1 2020 11:55 AM (62 replies)
  • TarheelsRule
    5,462 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 11:20 PM

Does anyone use Comodo Dragon as their browser.  I switched to this a few weeks ago and it worked extremely well, smooth meter and very fast.

In the last week I have logging in a couple of times and everything looked fine.  When I tried to click the play now button to play, nothing happens.  I can go to the forum, my account, profile, click any ad and I'm fine but the play now button doesn't work.  It tends to be okay after you log in a few more times but it is a little hit and miss.

Thanks

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2012 11:32 PM

Dragon used to be a favoured browser of many in WGT

However these days the Browser of choice is 

MAXTHON3

• peteduffer
    48 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 5:29 AM

Tried getting rid of the pepper plug-in but seems i can't find it any where looked at the video which wasn't any help. 

• ASE031
    71 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2012 6:05 PM

I rarely experience meter stutter using Opera, with pop up blocker. Firefox and IE on the other hand lag quite often. My friend who invited me to WGT experiences meter lag quite a bit in chrome, at home and work (separate computers)

• alpenpirat
    1,122 Posts
    Tue, Nov 20 2012 11:38 AM

Chipsalot:

I use IE and never turn off the popup blocker and I never have problems. Popups are intrusive and on some sites, downright dangerous. I always feel that a site that allow popups is asking for trouble because no matter how well intentioned the site security is.... there'll always be some smart hacker break through and leave a nasty package for members.

A clear real word. Never open this dors for others... never... The same with advertising today, back stage from advertising are working very much of worms, virus.. and others... good luck in the future as well. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 12:27 PM

How do you clear pop ups on maxthon?

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Jan 3 2013 12:46 PM

TarheelsRule:

Does anyone use Comodo Dragon as their browser.  I switched to this a few weeks ago and it worked extremely well, smooth meter and very fast.

In the last week I have logging in a couple of times and everything looked fine.  When I tried to click the play now button to play, nothing happens.  I can go to the forum, my account, profile, click any ad and I'm fine but the play now button doesn't work.  It tends to be okay after you log in a few more times but it is a little hit and miss.

Thanks

click on the red dragon symbol settings/advanced settings/privacy/contents/ pop-ups are about 1/2 down the page.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Jan 25 2013 7:33 AM

andwhy67:

How do you clear pop ups on maxthon?

Good question ?

• forcefan
    279 Posts
    Sun, Feb 10 2013 3:16 PM

Maxthon 3:

I use a free add-on called AdHunter I use to block ads with a single click. A sweet program.

AdHunter comes with a pop-blocker that you can enable or disable very easily. It does not block WGT pop-up ads. I have never had any other pop-up get through in the 6 months I've been using Maxthon 3.

Rich

• AntonioBunkeras
    262 Posts
    Thu, Apr 11 2013 2:37 AM

RSS