Forums

Help › Forums

Virtual Trophy Cabinet

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 27 2014 2:10 PM (7 replies)
  • Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Thu, Aug 14 2014 3:59 PM

We're coming to the end of a great year of 'calendar' tournaments at the Fair Play Golf Club, having just finished our last major (the Fair Play PGA), and looking forward to our Golfer, Pitcher and Putter of the year competitions, not forgetting our club Ryder Cup, USA/Canada v Rest of the World.

I have been wanting to put a 'trophy room' in our club forum to store all our club awards, but I've neither the time nor the Photoshop skills to do a good job creating virtual trophies.

I've seen some very nice examples of trophies on WGT players profiles, and I'm wondering if players would like to send me some images of trophies, (without winners names) and I can adapt these for our competitions. All the better if these are included in display cabinets. Replicas of the PGA major trophies are very welcome as are individual designs.

Cheers and thanks, Dubfore.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Aug 14 2014 4:27 PM

Dubfore:
    wondering if players would like to send me some images of trophies, (without winners names)

Trophies

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Thu, Aug 14 2014 5:51 PM

Thanks Zio, I know about those, but I'm looking for ones that are sized etc on for posting, in background cabinets if possible.

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Thu, Aug 14 2014 5:51 PM

Thanks Zio, I know about those, but I'm looking for ones that are sized etc on for posting, in background cabinets if possible.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, Aug 14 2014 6:22 PM

Google images & Google golf trophies.png 

That way Dub you get more with no actual background and can be placed onto other images and they re-size easily ;-) 

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Mon, Aug 25 2014 11:42 AM

Would anyone like to offer me some readymade trophies in cabinets that I can modify to our clubs needs?  I've seen some good examples here, but I can't find them.

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Aug 27 2014 2:24 AM

Hi Michael - check your pm.

Kelly

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Wed, Aug 27 2014 2:10 PM

Thanks again Kelly.

RSS