Forums

Help › Forums

Perfection

Fri, Dec 3 2010 3:21 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 8:04 PM
    What a nice day. Shot 75 in real life, and a partner gave me a rock hard Cuban torpedo, which I saved for later. Came home and cooked up some carne asada along with refried beans with lard, as it should be, and other things to complete the deal. I got involved with Crown Royal, big time, and went outside to my patio with the Cuban. I can hardly describe the situation. Nothing. No wind, no bugs, no humitity, not cold, not hot, not anything...perfection...the only thing fun was because I ate a bunch of onions and with the Cuban was able to blow onion rings...
  • Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 8:24 PM

Hope the bed doesn't spin tonight...

• TarheelsRule
    5,468 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 10:39 AM

Sounds like a darn good day.

• beaves
    14 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 1:14 PM

what a day!!  good for you hope you have many more.

• JPrince
    93 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 8:51 AM

You put me in a happy place just now.  Nicely done and thank you.   

and lmao @ onion rings. ;)

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2010 12:59 PM

SweetiePie:
    What a nice day. Shot 75 in real life, and a partner gave me a rock hard Cuban torpedo, which I saved for later. Came home and cooked up some carne asada along with refried beans with lard, as it should be, and other things to complete the deal. I got involved with Crown Royal, big time, and went outside to my patio with the Cuban. I can hardly describe the situation. Nothing. No wind, no bugs, no humitity, not cold, not hot, not anything...perfection...the only thing fun was because I ate a bunch of onions and with the Cuban was able to blow onion rings...

Lily everything sounds great except the Crown Royal. For me it would be a good cup of Star Bucks Kamodo Dragon. Alcohol and me don't mix well. It has been over 40 years since I took a drink but I remember the 6 months I spent  drying out twice( that's 1 year of my life lost) . So I would chose coffee with the Cigar or pipe anytime.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2010 5:58 PM

Glad to hear it, bravo...been into bucks a time or two also.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 6:16 AM

Gave up Smoking A year and a half ago and i only have a few drinks a year..So Orange Juice it is........oh and a good book.

lucky

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 7:27 AM

luckysump:

Gave up Smoking A year and a half ago and i only have a few drinks a year..So Orange Juice it is........oh and a good book.

lucky

James Patterson would be my choice there. Or maybe go way back in time and find another good Bill Pronzini Novel.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2010 7:48 AM

Bill Pronzini......Now thats a good choice, and to keep in with the time of year,  Here Comes Santa Claus,  is a short story but Really Good none the less.

Lucky

• PAGES
RSS