Help › Forums

Can't change avatar!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 30 2017 1:25 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Perkupmyputter
    435 Posts
    Fri, Aug 1 2014 7:57 PM

I have tried several times to drag a different avatar to replace the other in the window just like I have always done but it won't let me now. Must be a glitch somewhere.....help? ~Perk

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Aug 2 2014 8:49 AM

Have you cleared the cache in both the browser and Flash player? Is this avatar you want to change?

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Aug 3 2014 2:55 PM

Perkupmyputter:

I have tried several times to drag a different avatar to replace the other in the window just like I have always done but it won't let me now. Must be a glitch somewhere.....help? ~Perk

Stick with that avatar....it's loyal to you.

Eric

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sun, Aug 3 2014 3:14 PM

You don't drag the avatar you want, you just click it and then save ;-) 

• EladSkoorb
    219 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 7:00 AM

I am having the same problem. I have cleared my cache and tried with two different browsers.  The same problem with both

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 9:06 AM

EladSkoorb:

I am having the same problem. I have cleared my cache and tried with two different browsers.  The same problem with both

What's happening when you try to change your avatar? 

_CHAMPION

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 4:55 PM

I blame Obama.  He promised a lot of change.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 10:45 PM

EladSkoorb:

1) Can you "Save" the change?

2) Have you tried to play after the impossible change? I had it once that the avatar wouldn't change in the "Appearance" section but it still was the changed one in-game.

• JayneeGirl
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2017 12:47 PM

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2017 7:04 PM

JayneeGirl:

I can change my avatar to purchased avatar and use the Default pic with it, ONLY ON MY PROFILE ON SAFARI IPAD AIR.  it will not change in game to purchased avatar.  And the default pic is male beginner pic.

help, spent money and can't change it.....

No purchased avatars work on mobile. They only work on the web version.'if you don't play on a computer send an email to CS explaining that you don't play on a computer but mobile only and they will most likely give you a refund.

• PAGES
RSS