Bought Credits for new player promo...can't spend credits

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 12 2014 3:32 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DakotaDog61
    115 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 8:40 PM

Hi all,

I signed up tonight and have been enjoying an awesome experience. I noticed an ad on the game screen for new players to buy a set of clubs at a special discount. There were three different sets. I liked the Taylor Made special offer, and so I purchased $20.00 of credits.

My account says I have 2050 cr but when I click on the "purchase" button to buy my clubs, it takes me to a page where I can buy the 799 credits to complete the transaction. This is frustrating, as it is a limited time offer.Any one have any ideas, your help would be appreciated!!

Thanks,

The DakotaDog

• eggiesworld
    296 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 9:00 AM

You cant purchase clubs until you reach the level designated for those clubs. You are at Level 6 so thats why you cant buy them yet. Good luck and welcome to wgt.

2,111 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 9:08 AM

Hi and nice to see a new face!

Since you are only at level 6, I really like to suggest that your wait a time before buying any new clubs, as this would be a waist of your money.  I've been at this game for sometime now and can advise you that patience will be rewarded.  Wait until you reach well up into the 30's levels before buying any new clubs and in the mean time you can watch videos and take surveys to build up a lot of credits to get a really nice set of clubs down the road!!!  The Ping Raptors are a really fine starter set, and I used those until I reached Tour Master and they served be well!

Phil  aka., coyote

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 10:29 AM

DakotaDog61:

Hi all,

I signed up tonight and have been enjoying an awesome experience. I noticed an ad on the game screen for new players to buy a set of clubs at a special discount. There were three different sets. I liked the Taylor Made special offer, and so I purchased $20.00 of credits.

My account says I have 2050 cr but when I click on the "purchase" button to buy my clubs, it takes me to a page where I can buy the 799 credits to complete the transaction. This is frustrating, as it is a limited time offer.Any one have any ideas, your help would be appreciated!!

Thanks,

The DakotaDog

Sent you a private message.  Either respond to me directly or you can contact customer support also at members@worldgolftour.com

- WGTdbloshoe

• testerbesters
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 4 2014 2:24 PM

Can you send me a private message too since I have the same problem? Thanks

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Aug 4 2014 3:38 PM

@testerbesters: We just sent you a private message.

• AarnaudP10
    5 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 11:54 AM

Hi,

I signed up tonight and I've seen the special offer for TaylorMade set (799 credits). I want to purchase it but I can't find this offer again on the website... Can you help me to find it ?

Thanks a lot

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 12:11 PM

AarnaudP10:

Hi,

I signed up tonight and I've seen the special offer for TaylorMade set (799 credits). I want to purchase it but I can't find this offer again on the website... Can you help me to find it ?

Thanks a lot

You will need to purchase the required credits to get that offer.  If you still run into problems, please contact our customer support. 

- WGTdbloshoe

• AarnaudP10
    5 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 2:15 PM

Now I have enough credits but I can't find the offer...

How can I contact the customer support ? And I just have 1 day left before the end of the special offer...

Thanks for the help !

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 2:24 PM

AarnaudP10:

Now I have enough credits but I can't find the offer...

How can I contact the customer support ? And I just have 1 day left before the end of the special offer...

Thanks for the help !

Just use the link below and fill out a help request form.

http://www.wgt.com/help.aspx

- WGTdbloshoe

• PAGES
RSS