Pick The Hole Location for Valhalla

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 10 2014 1:18 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 11:12 AM

This was just posted by the PGA.

http://www.pga.com/pgachampionship/news/golf-fans-select-hole-location-pga-championship

Give it a try!  First shot hole location C I almost holed it out.  Ended up 2 feet past, beat that!

- WGTdbloshoe

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 11:51 AM

Shoe:

Starter clubs and balls - really?....

Might be a better promo for non players of WGT if they have some clubs they have heard of.

Oh and Yellow Callaways (lol)

;-)

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 12:01 PM

EasyEdward:

Shoe:

Starter clubs and balls - really?....

Might be a better promo for non players of WGT if they have some clubs they have heard of.

;-)

It's more about picking the hole location that I thought players on here would do.  But really is it ever a bad thing to try a new hole location?

- WGTdbloshoe

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 1:22 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    Give it a try!  First shot hole location C I almost holed it out.  Ended up 2 feet past, beat that!

Pin C is too easy!  First try 0.8 ft short.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 1:26 PM

voted for A.  Found that the hardest one to get dialed in to be close.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 2:15 PM

EasyEdward:

:)

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 2:31 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

http://www.pga.com/pgachampionship/news/golf-fans-select-hole-location-pga-championship

- WGTdbloshoe

Has the PGA become American and Canadian only now....I cant pick a hole as my POSTCODE is not a recognised ZIPCODE lol

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 4:45 PM

SPINO1:

WGTdbloshoe:

- WGTdbloshoe

Has the PGA become American and Canadian only now....I cant pick a hole as my POSTCODE is not a recognised ZIPCODE lol

What's your zip code?  Private message to me if ya want.  I would like to see if it works.

- WGTdbloshoe

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 8:53 PM

if you are from anywhere else in the world and want to vote use this zipcode: 10118

i got my vote in using it, its the zipcode for the empire state building. if there is no prize on offer why limit it to canada and the usa.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Aug 10 2014 1:12 PM

If anyone is wondering, Hole location A, back left, received the most votes at 51% of the total.

• PAGES
RSS