Forums

Help › Forums

please let me upgrade..

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 30 2014 9:42 AM (8 replies)
  • balbo972
    51 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 5:27 PM

i'm still soo frutrated..  all i have to get credits is free videos,  no surveys in my country.. it takes a loong time (1 month) for just 75 cr..  a friend already helped me for drive but please if someone could help me to have a more precise irons set to stop my frustration..  and to have more fun!!     please..

• raycin1019
    377 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 5:30 AM

I hate when people beg... let him/her spend some money

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 6:09 AM

raycin1019:

I hate when people beg... let him/her spend some money

+ 1 Level 95 Master 2 year account . You have had every opportunity to upgrade your clubs . Get rid of the hybrid and add another wedge . Also for the past 12 days players have been giving away gifts so where were you ? So if you cant get the free credits from surveys that we understand . But you can get money and that WGT understands . You get to pay to play .

• ScottHope
    10,078 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 9:00 AM

Please don't attack Balbo. He's a very nice chap and English is not his native tongue.

In a recent game with him I told him about the Christmas in July thing because I knew he wished for some better clubs, so I suggested he posted in the forums for a chance of getting some new clubs from the very generous people on here.

I guess I could've have been more helpful and sent him a link to the correct thread so if you want to have a go at someone, make me the scapegoat.

• deputydog65
    482 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 9:31 AM

I would like to know where is it where you can post an unreal replay to get looked at and maybe make the replay list it is an very unreal shot I have 2 the 1 is unbelievable.

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 9:32 AM

balbo972:

i'm still soo frutrated..  all i have to get credits is free videos,  no surveys in my country.. it takes a loong time (1 month) for just 75 cr..  a friend already helped me for drive but please if someone could help me to have a more precise irons set to stop my frustration..  and to have more fun!!     please..

Sorted, enjoy :0)

• ScottHope
    10,078 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 1:29 PM

Awesome, absolutely awesome. He will be over the moon.  : )

• balbo972
    51 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 2:59 PM

thank you sooo much!!  my golf time will be really better now!  :-)  thank you again!

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 9:42 AM

balbo972:

thank you sooo much!!  my golf time will be really better now!  :-)  thank you again!

You are very welcome Balbo :0)

RSS