Help › Forums

Forum Moderation Community Intro

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 4 2014 5:44 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Sat, Jul 26 2014 12:56 PM

So there seems to be a issue with moderation in this specific section.  If you are still on moderation and are trying to post in this section please bear with us.  In the meantime if it is something urgent contact me directly or please post in a different spot.  I am not sure how long the issue will take to fix.

- WGTdbloshoe

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Jul 26 2014 9:41 PM
    How about you remove all the stuff that is posted in there in error too. This forum would be so much nicer with better organization.
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 12:27 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

So there seems to be a issue with moderation in this specific section.  If you are still on moderation and are trying to post in this section please bear with us.  In the meantime if it is something urgent contact me directly or please post in a different spot.  I am not sure how long the issue will take to fix.

- WGTdbloshoe

Depends what ya mean Shoe....  

Everybody has a certain period of moderation before Wgt trusts and allows your posts.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jul 27 2014 4:02 AM

mantis0014:

WGTdbloshoe:

- WGTdbloshoe

Depends what ya mean Shoe....  

Everybody has a certain period of moderation before Wgt trusts and allows your posts.

he is saying that something broke and we can't approve any posts in this forum.

-wgticon

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Mon, Jul 28 2014 12:42 PM

Just updating that moderation for this particular section is still experiencing issues. Once it has been resolved we shall resume approve posts for this section.

-WGTyphoon

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Tue, Jul 29 2014 5:03 PM

The issue has been resolved and posts are going down the pipeline so to speak. Thanks for bearing with us in this issue.

-WGTyphoon

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 7:36 PM

I think it would be a great idea to have every new player come to the forums as part of the intro to WGT. So many new players have no idea that the forum is here, and is loaded with really good advice, tips, and help. It might lessen the frustration of those trying to figure the game out on their own, before finally finding this treasure trove of info, or just giving up.

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Wed, Jul 30 2014 11:57 PM

jayw4862:

I think it would be a great idea to have every new player come to the forums as part of the intro to WGT. So many new players have no idea that the forum is here, and is loaded with really good advice, tips, and help. It might lessen the frustration of those trying to figure the game out on their own, before finally finding this treasure trove of info, or just giving up.

+1

It took me over a year till I found the forums! I wish I had found them earlier for the reasons you state.

To increase awareness WGT could easily add this to the XP objectives.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Jul 31 2014 4:19 AM

alanti:

jayw4862:

+1

It took me over a year till I found the forums! I wish I had found them earlier for the reasons you state.

To increase awareness WGT could easily add this to the XP objectives.

Now that's a constructive post...Jay

Took me 4 months too

• PAGES
RSS