Forums

Help › Forums

make wgt a fair game

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 30 2014 5:46 AM (41 replies)
  • Bendeswede
    95 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 8:50 AM

stop all single "individual" play.......all players MUST play with others in a 2, 3 or 4somes..... wgt and all the players will be surprised to see the real scores......  this is the only way to eliminate all the dishonest play and all the fakes....using whatever instrument the use. Let's make it like a real golf game...and not this ego play game as it is. I believe that many players will be very happy to meet all the "STARS"  real or not, play the game the way it is supposed to be played.   Furthermore WGT will make more money....because all the pissed off players will come back and play.....facing the "HOMEMADE SUPERSTARS" shooting a 69 instead of a 54....   GOOD LUCK WGT...you have things to do in fairness to the people who pay the high price for the balls playing in a unfair WGT setup....GOOD LUCK.

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 9:05 AM

It's called "choice". You can play alternate, skins, CTTH, scored, practice, brackets... or just do it on your own.. for credits or free... single or unlimited. You choose the one you feel better with. I once saw someone who specialized in playing the same course over and over... That player had the choice to say... I have made over 500 holes in one(in CTTH)... because it was true, at least for him/her.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 9:53 AM

Bendeswede:
    stop

Reposting this on the 8th day of Christmas in July thread was uncalled for .

Please remove it Or I will have it removed for you .

OPY

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 9:55 AM

Bendeswede- Exactly how is someone hurt by another's individual play? WGT would in fact make much less money as they would be forced to eliminate all those players who restart over and over again, spending tons of money on golf balls. That would be pretty much every single person on any leader board that isn't a single play tournament. It sounds like what you really should request is more single play tournaments.

As for people who play as a single to pump up their own egos with artificially low averages, they hurt no one. When they do play other people their true scores come out, resulting in wins for their opponents.

I would also suspect that  there are just as many or more "pissed off" players who are that way as a result of problems with mult-iplayer games than are upset about what you are addressing. These forums contain a lot more complaints about glitches and game disconnects in that type of game.

I play more single play than multiple player games mainly due to time constraints. I rarely have enough time to play a full round alone; not having the option to play alone would drive me away completely.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 10:05 AM

Bendeswede:

stop all single "individual" play.......all players MUST play with others in a 2, 3 or 4somes..... wgt and all the players will be surprised to see the real scores......  this is the only way to eliminate all the dishonest play and all the fakes....using whatever instrument the use. Let's make it like a real golf game...and not this ego play game as it is. I believe that many players will be very happy to meet all the "STARS"  real or not, play the game the way it is supposed to be played.   Furthermore WGT will make more money....because all the pissed off players will come back and play.....facing the "HOMEMADE SUPERSTARS" shooting a 69 instead of a 54....   GOOD LUCK WGT...you have things to do in fairness to the people who pay the high price for the balls playing in a unfair WGT setup....GOOD LUCK.

You dont belong to a country club and have no friends . So how do you play , or should I say what game mode do you play ? Coming into the forums venting about other players that you dont know makes no sense . Are you mad because they can post scores better than you ?

Is the problem that they wont play with you or what . In real golf you can go play solo rounds if you want too . So your venting makes no sense . All that I can gather is that you are a sore loser and some one just kicked your butt out of some credits .Cause you are on a trip right now . When you figure out what it is you are trying to say , come back and let us know . Thank you for your support :-)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 10:05 AM

Bendeswede:
    this is the only way to eliminate all the dishonest play and all the fakes....using whatever instrument the use.

This screams of the "I can't do it, there for others must be cheating.

Bendeswede:
    all players MUST play with others in a 2, 3 or 4somes

Sure, let's see how long it'd take to fill a tourney...

And who has the time to play a four man game of 18?

BTW, to add some fuel to your fire...my two RG's this morning were back9 at Merion, a 27 and back 9 at SA a 28.

My instrument of choice was pulling memory for near 7000 ranked rounds and staying around the ding.

And you know what?  I won't win either of those tourney's, because the real good players haven't posted yet.

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 10:19 AM

One way to make it fair is to re-open the Black R1 Driver at Level 93.....:)    Just Saying.  We can always dream.    

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 10:21 AM

Bendeswede:
    .facing the "HOMEMADE SUPERSTARS" shooting a 69 instead of a 54....   GOOD LUCK WGT...you have things to do in fairness to the people who pay the high price for the balls playing in a unfair WGT setup....GOOD LUCK.

You may be surprised about those 69's, some of those guys can shoot high 50's low 60's and never move the aimer until they putt...lol.

Great business plan though! When is your book "Turn a money maker into a money pit in 60 days or less" coming out?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 12:16 PM

Bendeswede:

Yeah forcing players to play in multi player games is not going to happen..... Sorry.  To many players enjoy playing a round by themselves. Taking that away is not fair to them.

- WGTdbloshoe

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 12:43 PM

TDSLIMIT:
    One way to make it fair is to re-open the Black R1 Driver at Level 93.....:)    Just Saying.  We can always dream.  

YES!!!!!!!!

RSS