Forums

Help › Forums

~ On the Eighth Day of Christmas ~

Sun, Jul 27 2014 4:53 AM (50 replies)
  • patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 7:02 PM

As Christmas is for everyone, i'm going all levels :-)

I present to you….

For our upcoming players…..level 52 Irons, I love the nike's and hope it helps your game like it has mine :-)

Of course even if you're a tour master or above , we all could use some added help ….level 86 wood ….oh yes, I love this baby, she's done me well

Of course we cannot forget the higher level folks, level 96, yup another beauty i'm enjoying….

Big Bertha Driver :-) 

I wish you all a Merry X-Mas in July , let health and happiness be with you and your family throughout the years….

p.s- starting early, as i'm going to la la land and won't be on until around 5-6 tomorrow evening :-)

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 7:26 PM

patriciawilliams:

p.s- starting early, as i'm going to la la land 

Is that 'Fa la la la la' land ??

I'd like to offer something preferably to a tour pro of higher w/ nice replays to share, and since I'm 'Mr. Christmas in July' because my Birthday is July 25th, I'd like to edit a replay video (with announcer sounds, transitions and graphics, etc.) to anyone who likes to share their best approx. 10 replays via video, like the one I edited below*

I can make the avi and share-drive it to you so you can upload it to your youtube, or I can host it for as long as possible on my YT account. They take between 1-2 hours to produce.

You can post the link easily in many places to share your shots with the public.

Message me on my wall and I can draw the winner at random using a random generator.

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 7:38 PM

Thank you Patricia .  Pure class . I would post some flowers on your wall But I would be stepping on a friends toes .

OPY

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 8:05 PM

Super, super gifts, Patricia!!!!!

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 8:26 PM

Wow!!   Awesome!!  Class act.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 11:02 PM

Wow that is so generous P!

• sayanmania
    54 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 11:42 PM

Hi Patricia I need a good solid driver as my drives always come up short from those legend tees... so i will be very happy if i get a driver ..thx

• oldvermonter
    15 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 12:05 AM

Patricia I could really use the lvl 52 iron set as I'm almost ready to turn Tour Master and need them for the longer fairway shot I have to make to get to the green, it's tough to get credits here in Vermont but I have just enough to maybe get the driver I want but not enough to get the entire club set, so the irons will be good, oh yeah Merry Christmas to all the elves and Santa.

• scaredcrow
    24 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 12:18 AM

Very generous indeed.

Irons please, really need irons.

Thanks Santa

:)

• BigTommyh
    27 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 3:00 AM

Ho ho ho pat merry crimbo from morningside........

RSS