Forums

Help › Forums

Help!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 23 2014 4:06 PM (6 replies)
  • dkjhunt
    26 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 3:04 PM

What should i do? People keep disconecting and quitting when im winning Please Help.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 4:50 PM

dkjhunt:

What should i do? People keep disconecting and quitting when im winning Please Help.

You're in a really good CC ... I have lots of friends from Senior Citizens CC.  Hook up your games with them.  If there's disconnect errors then, it won't be because you're winning.

• dkjhunt
    26 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 4:57 PM

Thank you

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 1:07 PM

Make sure you have the highest score. Bada Bing, Bada Boom ! ! ! !

• petethepup
    204 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 2:43 PM

sorry dkjhunt, could somebody explain how I begin a new thread. I want to ask a question but did not want to do it on anothers thread. Ironically , I have done just that here.

once again sorry, and thank you in advance if someone can help me.    pete.

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 2:53 PM

petethepup:

sorry dkjhunt, could somebody explain how I begin a new thread. I want to ask a question but did not want to do it on anothers thread. Ironically , I have done just that here.

once again sorry, and thank you in advance if someone can help me.    pete.

Go to the sub-Forum you want to post it in.

Say it is this one "Community Help"

If you are not in a specific thread on the top left will be a button called [Write a New Post]

Click on it and you are  set to go.

When you read this reply Look above these posts - there is a green path to the post should look like:

Forums » Welcome to WGT » Community Help » Help!

So if you clicked on Community Help you will go up a level and see that button too.

Ed

• petethepup
    204 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 4:06 PM

thank you very much.

RSS