Forums

Help › Forums

Putting

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 24 2014 1:50 AM (6 replies)
  • rave1stthe1st
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 11:31 AM

Putting in this game frustrates me beyond belief! Why can't I putt like I would in real life where I use the motion of the putter in real time to control the distance the ball goes instead of using a power meter? I won't play again until you guys update your freaking game!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 11:53 AM

Wow . Level 27 Amateur been here 5+ years , You best listen WGT and fix his   your game .

Sorry ,, Bad OPY 

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 11:59 AM

If your best 9 is a 44, I would think you are not getting the ball close enough to the hole on your approach shots. Starter gear is not easy to master. 

rave1stthe1st:
    Why can't I putt like I would in real life where I use the motion of the putter in real time to control the distance the ball goes instead of using a power meter?

You can go out and buy that can't you? A game simulator that allows you to swing a real putter.  What would you propose that would replace the WGT swing meter?

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 12:08 PM

rave- To start with, threats are meaningless unless you take the time and make the effort to directly communicate. Use the contact link at the bottom of the page and engage someone in WGT customer service directly.

Apart from that, your "threat" is no threat at all. You are threatening not to play a game you don't play anyway. Your last official round was almost a year ago. You may be playing in practice mode but you are definitely not spending any money here. You play with free gear, don't pay entry fees and don't play any wagering games.

Demanding that WGT alienate the customers who have invested large amounts of time, effort and money into their game in favor of those who want it their way for free is very weak. If they cater to you, who's going to pay the bills and make the business profitable?

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 1:46 PM

rave1stthe1st:

Why can't I putt like I would in real life where I use the motion of the putter in real time to control the distance the ball goes instead of using a power meter? 

Yo! You can!

Many players use avatar club movement to gauge stroke strength, and there are many threads in the forums that discuss using the technique.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 12:39 AM

What a numpty.

Does he know anything ??

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 1:50 AM

Try WGT for Wii

Then you can putt to your hearts content.

RSS