Forums

Help › Forums

Looking for an active and fun Country Club, possibly using Skype

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 22 2014 8:38 AM (2 replies)
  • Fencer100
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 2:51 AM

I am looking for a new Country Club which is both active and fun, with a varied range of Tournaments and Club activities. Using Skype for chat during games would also be a big draw for me as this can enhance the fun of games and save on typing too. 

Rich ( Fencer100 )

• thesnakeyes
    892 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 3:06 AM

have accepted your invite we dont use skype but we use teamspeak which is similar.  we are a very active club with a lot of tourneys and a great bunch of members. have sent you a copy of our main rules and if you agree to them will invite you into the club and send you details of our club website where you will see how active we are.

cheers thesnakeyes (no quitters here please owner)

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 8:38 AM

Fencer100:
    I am looking for a new Country Club which is both active and fun

hey rich have a look at this bud, 

UK Golfers Elite is a busy, lively, social CC, with a variety of weekly comps,leagues, one-on-one tourneys, inter CC comps, matchplay comps, team comps, etc. etc. The competition between members is fierce, but always friendly.

We have a trusted set of organisers who run all the different  tourneys so we cater for evryones's needs, we are always happy to consider new member applications, (applications dealt with in less than 24 hours)  from Pro's to Tour legends

if  you are someone that plays regularly, enjoys the witty banter of the CC forum, and likes to take part in all sorts of competitions, both as an individual and as a team member, then this may be the CC for you!

you can send a friend request to stevepsheehan - (our recruitment officer) he will contact you via your WGT Messages, and discuss membership in more detail.

dave

RSS